Underwater Archwing Tileset

J3 Golem

Sentients

Many weapons shown

Librarian Cephalon

PvP Cephalon

Dex Dakras for anniversary

Volt Prime is separate from U16

Parkour 2.0 is probably not going to make it into U16.

There hasn't been any hype on Tyl Regor / underwater tileset lately, worth putting into a hype site.

Many weapons shown =/= all weapons shown.

We barely know anything about the Sentients, a hype site could easily drop a hint to make us speculate even more.

Besides that, you are not a DE employee, you don't know what else they could've hidden from us by now. There could be a last second decision to include something like there was with U15 and syndicates. You merely know about the stuff they have shown us, which doesn't mean they have shown us everything.

Parkour 2.0 is probably not going to make it into U16.

There hasn't been any hype on Tyl Regor / underwater tileset lately, worth putting into a hype site.

Many weapons shown =/= all weapons shown.

We barely know anything about the Sentients, a hype site could easily drop a hint to make us speculate even more.

Besides that, you are not a DE employee, you don't know what else they could've hidden from us by now. There could be a last second decision to include something like there was with U15 and syndicates. You merely know about the stuff they have shown us, which doesn't mean they have shown us everything.

Not sure how you know Parkour 2.0 won't make it into U16, maybe you're the DE employee.

DE isn't going to show a weapon for each day of a hype site, and once again the Sentients already have their own teaser. 

"There's been no hype for Tyl and the tileset." Yet they were shown, my point still stands.

Due to the rampant data mining I do know what else is hidden.

They've shown so much that if there was a hype site, it would only have 2 days worth of content.

You can stay in denial though, the update will be this week regardless.

Many major updates have launched on a Friday.

Though it doesn't look like you've been here long, so I forgive you.

No you can hit me hard, I've playing for a year and a month now... MR13, half-way through... I just never payed attention to the big updates coming out on Fridays, there was only few since i've been playing (only 3 to be exact, started when Zephyr just came out...)

That's because those two were delayed.

Looks like it's not today, possibly not this week.

We're getting a hotfix today, it seems.

No. No updates or hotfixes until U16 comes out, which will probably be next week.

EDIT: Ah, that's what we get today. The shamrock color pack.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

That's because those two were delayed.

No. No updates or hotfixes until U16 comes out, which will probably be next week.

U13 was the most delayed update, and it released on a Wednesday. Not including U16 (currently almost over 5 months).

Edited by GreyEnneract

And, nevermind. Looks like we are getting a hotfix today.

U13 was the most delayed update, and it released on a Wednesday. Not including U16 (currently at over 5 months).

That doesn't change the fact that those two updates you mentioned were in fact delayed from Wednesday to Friday. They were not planned as Friday releases.

And, nevermind. Looks like we are getting a hotfix today.

That doesn't change the fact that those two updates you mentioned were in fact delayed from Wednesday to Friday. They were not planned as Friday releases.

"U13 was the most delayed update, and it released on a Wednesday."

"U13 was the most delayed update, and it released on a Wednesday."

And? Are you trying to say that U16 will still release on a Wednesday? If so, then yeah, I agree. I'm not saying U16 is gonna release on Friday. Just that there's a reason that those two updates you mentioned released on Friday, and it's just because they got pushed back twice because devs needed a little more time. That's all I was saying - the reason why those updates released on Friday.

Edited by AntoineFlemming