Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

You're saying delay = Friday in every case, while U13 was released on a Wednesday.

It's releasing this week.

So, if its coming out this week, then don't you think they won't do a hotfix and just do the hoxfix with U16? and if your so sure its out this week, then what day?, and what will you do if its not, rage?

I chuold even PM Reb and ask her to see if its coming out this week and then post the massage on here to end this 

You're saying delay = Friday in every case, while U13 was released on a Wednesday.

It's releasing this week.

No, I'm not saying delay = Friday in every case. Not at all. I'm just saying that for those two cases, they were delayed to Friday. I'm merely saying why those two updates ended up being released on a Friday. That's all. Nothing more. No generalizations or anything of the sort.

What I guess, then, is that you are saying that a Friday release doesn't necessarily mean that it's because an update is delayed. What I am saying is that, and this is from DE's own words, they like to release on Wednesday, just because it motivates them to get it done sooner and so that it gives them some leeway, in case they need to push an update back a little and to address any bugs or glitches that might come up as a result of the update. So, therefore, it is DE's practice to try to release an update on Wednesdays, and that has been the thing they aim for with every release.

The reason I think it'll be released March 18th is because DE was aiming for mid-March. Since their practice is to aim for a Wednesday release for their updates, I figured that they wouldn't release U16 before mid-March, and technically, mid-March is March 15th. Therefore, I assume that they will aim for March 18th, which is the Wednesday after March 15th.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

So, if its coming out this week, then don't you think they won't do a hotfix and just do the hoxfix with U16? and if your so sure its out this week, then what day?, and what will you do if its not, rage?

I chuold even PM Reb and ask her to see if its coming out this week and then post the massage on here to end this 

The hotfix is for EGate, which is widespread by now. Make sure you fix up that English a bit before PMing her by the way.

-

You can look for yourself and see that DE doesn't have a great track record for keeping updates and hotfixes on Wednesdays. 

Okay, come on now. Stop talking about "DE has said" or "It has happened before" etc. about the updates.

DE is actively working on bringing it to us as soon as possible. They're usually scheduled to arrive on Wednesdays, though sometimes they're delayed until Friday. But we won't know for sure until DE gives us an ETA, and then it still can be delayed further. Point is, it'll get here when it gets here. There's no point in arguing about it, IMO.

The hotfix is for EGate, which is widespread by now. Make sure you fix up that English a bit before PMing her by the way.

You can look for yourself and see that DE doesn't have a great track record for keeping updates and hotfixes on Wednesdays. 

Just because they often delay their updates doesn't mean they don't always aim for Wednesdays, because they do in fact always aim for Wednesdays, and EVEN when someone suggested that DE move their update days to Thursdays, the devs responded that they won't do that, for the reasons I listed above. So can we stop going back and forth on this?

Just because they often delay their updates doesn't mean they don't always aim for Wednesdays, because they do in fact always aim for Wednesdays, and EVEN when someone suggested that DE move their update days to Thursdays, the devs responded that they won't do that, for the reasons I listed above. So can we stop going back and forth on this?

You admitted they can rarely make it on time for Wednesdays, so yes.

Now that we've know when PA is ending (March 17th), we could potentially take that as a slight hint as to when U16 is coming out. Cause, you know, who doesn't like over analyzing things to satisfy their hopes!

So, here's my poll on when you think U16 will come out. 

I voted March 18-19 because that's the week Nova Prime ends (<-- no logic for that to be the reason behind my choice - but it feels right), and since DE said we won't be getting any updates until U16 comes out, it definitely won't be that long. 

So, now that we have "emergency hotfix" confirmed for today, we can safely say it is NOT this week, and give high probability it's NOT nextweek.

Which means at least 78% of the people voting in this poll are guaranteed to be wrong. <.<

Just to let you kown, I am human, I make mistakes, and well I'm also useing an mechanical keyboard too, I am UK English, but I'm not Pro  with spelling and Grammar, as well I'm lazy and I don't fix mistakes.

So careful what you say to people, cuz I chuold turn around and report you for racism, if I was not English.

Edit: Ok yeah that's enough talk about this, I just sent little PM to Reb, to end this once and for all

Fitting Music:  

Edited by LegionCynex

Just to let you kown, I am human, I make mistakes, and well I'm also useing an mechanical keyboard too, I am UK English, but I'm not Pro  with spelling and Grammar, as well I'm lazy and I don't fix mistakes.

So careful what you say to people, cuz I chuold turn around and report you for racism, if I was not English.

Edit: Ok yeah that's enough talk about this, I just sent little PM to Reb, to end this once and for all

Fitting Music:  

No, suggesting that you fix up your English, in other words "Fix up your grammar and spelling", is not racist and wouldn't fly in a report for racism. In fact, it'd be false reporting.

She only knows if the devs know. Once they have a prospective date, they'll usually post it.

Or they won't, and they won't be telling anyone anything prospective because they aren't at a stage where anyone knows.