Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U16 Anticipation Megathread

DonGheddo

lets see

on the teaser site the dragon frame is next to be shown. that will be tomorrow 

and then after that its the sentient's or whatever those where in the trailer they released 

my guess however.. is give or take friday or saturday

DE are missing their Wednesday patch day quota now-a-days so its hard to say now 

Edited by DiBBz

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419489-streaming-psa-updated-livestream-schedule-details/?p=4654366#entry4654366

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

Give it time, this wouldn't be the first time DE has released a major update late Wednesday evening or Thursday.

and then after that its the sentient's or whatever those where in the trailer they released 

Sentients are not included in U16, they are a 2015 goal for DE, so they won't be included in the Hype site.

Neither will underwater tileset, J-3 golem rework and Tyl Regor rework.

I'm not trying to rush the devs or anything. I just wanna know if I should stick around my computer today, or if I'm better off making plans to do something. The teaser site still has yet to reveal dragon frame, and that kinda implies the update isn't today.

so.... DE please reply? U16 today, tomorrow, next week?

Looks like Megan posted the ETA!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419723-update-16-eta-march-19/

/thread

Edited by KittyDarkling

Tomorrow or friday. If not then they will say so. Last time when the Teasersite was longer then a week 8which they normally aren't) and they secretly extended it for another one without saying anything pretty much everyone on the forums was extremly dissapointed and was raging. So i can't imagine they would pull that off again.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419489-streaming-psa-updated-livestream-schedule-details/?p=4654366#entry4654366

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

Give it time, this wouldn't be the first time DE has released a major update late Wednesday evening or Thursday.

oh tnx that/s what i need to read... tnx alot

I'm not trying to rush the devs or anything. I just wanna know if I should stick around my computer today, or if I'm better off making plans to do something. The teaser site still has yet to reveal dragon frame, and that kinda implies the update isn't today.

so.... DE please reply? U16 today, tomorrow, next week?

On behalf of DE

sloth-soon-meme.jpg