The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

hhhmmm Volt prime, you probably gotta wait for that a bitsy longer..... but.... I am so ready for it, allmost as ready as seeing Ash prime back as female frame yay!!

It'll probably be late March.

Not too much longer.

I love volt! So yes I am looking forward to Volt prime very much. Probably won't buy him. Than again I do not think he will be that expensive. He is not the most popular frame. DE knows this, surely, sooooo here's hoping for a fairly priced prime access. If not than in to the void lol

Edited by (PS4)lydon123

Volt is one of my favorites, specially in these last months, I hardly play any other frame then him.

Yet, I don't care nor want his prime.

I have come to the point I no longer enjoy the existence of the golden variants, simply, because their only purpose is making all regular frames seem less worth, less valuable, and inferior.

Volt prime? What a shocking development. I do hope he gets here with speed, but please shield me from the grind to get him or I think I may overload...

...I'll shut up now.

xD nice, you sir are a poet hehe

I hope his skills have really cool Prime effects. Especially Speed. I hope the trail is epic.

I want a Prime Golden Tral when Volt superspeeds, he has earned this!

Also yes I'm dying for Volt prime more then even Ash prime, just think the whole "Eletric Prime" theme is going too be awsome.