Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which One Of These Movies Sucks The Most?

Nah_NotReally

HOW DO YOU DARE PUT SHARKNADO IN THERE????

No, but really, how does Sharknado qualify to be on this list? It was meant to be a ridiculously over the top B-"horror" movie. They weren't trying to make a traditionally big budget "good" movie in the first place. 

Plan 9 From Outer Space is still widely regarded as the worst movie ever made, and it isn't even on the list.

Edited by Kestral9999

That was one of the toughest polls I've ever taken. All of those movies were just so bad.

No, but really, how does Sharknado qualify to be on this list? It was meant to be a ridiculously over the top B-"horror" movie. They weren't trying to make a traditionally big budget "good" movie in the first place. 

Plan 9 From Outer Space is still widely regarded as the worst movie ever made, and it isn't even on the list.

Terrible on purpose is still terrible. Plan 9 from Outer Space will hopefully be forgotten in the coming generations of humanity.

The Last Airbender versus Twilight? Yeesh, talk about an impossible decision. Kinda wanna lean toward Last Airbender, if only because I actually enjoyed the source material it sodomized. On the other hand, Twilight had the audacity to have sequels.

That was one of the toughest polls I've ever taken. All of those movies were just so bad.

Terrible on purpose is still terrible. Plan 9 from Outer Space will hopefully be forgotten in the coming generations of humanity.

I disagree entirely. When a movie crew sets out to make a ridiculous, over the top movie on a low budget, and it turns out at least watchable/entertaining at face value I'd say it's exempt from being considered terrible. At least in my eyes. You're welcome to disagree, that's the beauty behind opinions.

In any case, I'd consider any larger budget movie that legitimately tried to be a blockbuster and failed in every aspect to be a much more massive failure than a movie that had low expectations and became a cult classic. Hence, The Last Airbender and DB:E earned my votes for worst. Twilight just isn't suited toward my demographic so I can't really judge that one fairly, and I barely even remember that there was a Son of the Mask movie.

And Plan 9 will never be forgotten so long as I live.

Edited by Kestral9999

Google is illegal where i am, so i'll just tell you my opinions through the information of other comments.

Last Airbender was the worst adaptation known to man.

Dragonball: Devolution was the second worst.

Twilight is the worst romance book-to-film adaptation, too gloomy. The only fanbase is teenage girls.

Sharknado is yet to rot my braincells.

Bonus: Birdman is the worst movie to win an Oscar, Gravity was just a conversation in space.

Edited by Warlord1400

Sharknado the best thing ever. 

The rest of those movies are supposed to be taken seriously, but Sharknado is just a pure popcorn movie. Unlike some other film involving robots...