Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

Just build the alt-helmet when it comes in an alert. If you can't live without the different helmet, you can buy it for plat. There really isn't a need to substantially change the way building frames works, particularly not on the day Chroma comes out.

Cause i was fine with the original look.

The game actually going back to frames looking like weird machines from thousands of years in the future.

And an alt helmet that was going to be released at launch with a different look was going to obviously happen so i dont see a reason to change what you had. I mean, the original helmet was going to create plat sales from people that didnt like that look. Obviously these folks were more numerous and if the original helmet in now an alt...they are not going to buy it so DE lost some sales with this. People were not going to not get the frame simply because of the helmet. That's just ridiculous. 

So for the people that think you succeeded in your design can we get a little something for that?

Give us the option to pick which helmet we can build.

This creates 2 alerts that you can use to pad the alert system so we dont get 3 heat daggers alerts close to each other.

We dont know how we acquire this frame but adding the option to farm a second helmet can also extend the life of whatever boss or special mission this thing drops from.

So when others have to buy an alt helm that's ok, but when you have to buy an alt helmet that's wrong.

Because most mature people don't continuously whine about something they don't like.

We are not talking 'something' we are talking a dragon and how it doesn't resemble the most common figure of a dragon. So yeah, in the given context of mainstream media i would say complainers are teenagers, change the subject to Obama and we'll have other complainers and so forth.

Never did my affirmation imply what you just said nor does it exclude yours, which kinda confuses me regarding the quotations, even more when i agreed with your main point, subject of this thread.

What is with all these Chroma mega threads and non mega threads. 

Seriously mods, merge them all into one, tired of seeing Chroma mega threat this and mega threat that. They are all about the appearance of Chroma, and merging them all really will make it mega.

feels like there is Nothing going on besides arguing about his helm.People who aren't happy that the new helm is his default you shouldn't worry I'm sure the one you grew to know at tenno live 2015 will be his alt helm.Concerning the people adding wood to the fire about the frustration of those who are unhappy with the default helm just. . .stop. .please stop(unless you're just here to get a few kicks in before U16 because of past arguing).

U16 will hit soon and a lot of people will get what they want.

(I get this new helm which I like as well and the "seahorse" one which I also like as an alt I would assume)

Have a good one guys and enjoy U16 :D

Oh, they caved in to all the entitled and ignorant masses who didn't understand their creative vision?

That's a mighty shame.

(he does look pretty cool now though, gotta admit)

For people who liked the original helmet we can only hope it's his alternate helmet now.

There is one big positive thing that came from all this for me.

I was introduced to the fact that anteaters are kinda awesome. Didn't really know that before, majestic animals.

I like the current Chroma design better. It's less busy and thick and the helmet fits the rest of the body better.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Oh, they caved in to all the entitled and ignorant masses who didn't understand their creative vision?

That's a mighty shame.

I dont know if you realize this but part of game developing is to make the fans happy. And if majority don't like the Original Helmet, then it more than likely will get changed (Like other mechanics in the game)

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

That's a mighty shame.

He looks good now. I like the side spikes it has; reminiscent of Skyrim's dragons.

But yeah, RIP DE's dignity. Cause of death: Succumbed to community whining and standards than their own.

That's a mighty shame.

Lol.. this is'nt art for arts sake.

I'm pretty sure they're hoping to SELL their new warframe.. it's probably in their best intrests to try and appeal to their customers.

He looks good now. I like the side spikes it has; reminiscent of Skyrim's dragons.

But yeah, RIP DE's dignity. Cause of death: Succumbed to community whining and standards than their own.

Shut up, please. They make one change and now suddenly the universe breaks, right? Because people like you say their "standards" come below those of community? Nekros was teased with an alternative helmet too, just like Chroma now seemingly is.