Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

Same. Although I'll probably run a solo Vor run before I do anything, as I do with all of my new frames.

To me a frame needs to be able to solo the toughest survival, and or defense up to at minimal 20 before I commit to it even farther.  Think of it like testing out a new car before going to buy it... [though I have to get the frame first in this case Dx ] So hopefully I can theory craft a min/max build with him like I did Broberon, Banshee, and even Mesa once the abilities are FINALLY revealed.  :c

Still no news on a redesign...

Because they feel there is no need for it? And don't say there is just because the people on the forums complain. There are more than enough people that like it so far and a million more that don't go on the forums. 

Happy for the alt helmet, looks interesting but I cant see the detail with that odd hologram thing.

Still the same infested body though. >:C

EDIT: STILL dont like that they removed the "tail".

My bet on plat-only Chroma exclusive syandana Nekros-style.

All DE confirmed on facebook is that this new helmet is not an alt helmet...doesn't mean it's the base helmet.

Here is a question-Does the helmet change based on energy color?

Chromatic Dragons from D&D have different helmets based on their element. 

Could be that DE is going for that....not sure.

NOT happy about that decision DE (assuming that is what they did.)

While I understand the unhappiness for having to pay plat for something but personally I prefer Chroma without the Tail.

It being a Sandanya is the only way I can play him without it so this direction works for me.