Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

You just gotta b!tch about everything, don't you?

Like complaints about having to pay for warframe specific sandanyas are some new thing.....

You, and whoever liked that post, have lost objectivity and are just picking on the guy at this point.

Edited by Ronyn

Like complaints about having to pay for warframe specific sandanyas are some new thing.....

You, and whoever liked that post, have lost objectivity and are just picking on the guy at this point.

Platinum is easy as hell to get, just get a rare mod or something, rank that S#&$ up, BOOM, EASY PLAT!

".... proudly wearing a trophy from a race long forgotten."

*wonders what it means*

*remembers the talk about it looking like it was wearing a dragon's pelt*

OH GOD!!! IS CHROMA WEARING A SENTIENT'S FLESH AS A TROPHY????????

So, real talk; do you think Chroma has the aesthetic of the old warframes (theme is subtle, definitive "Tenno" theme present) or more like the new ones (theme is very obvious, Tenno aspects in the background)?

I think that may have been the intention, which is a very curious thing. But I like it.

Edited by Morec0

His body does look different.

Guess he may change appearance with powers afterall. That or they have changed his default appearance due to the outburst.

In all honesty as I said in the past, whilst I wasn't a big fan, his appearance grew on me quite a bit.

Edited by Naith

So, real talk; do you think Chroma has the aesthetic of the old warframes (theme is subtle, definitive "Tenno" theme present) or more like the new ones (theme is very obvious, Tenno aspects in the background)?

I feel like they did an excellent job. I liked the Seahorse/Anteater helm, but I felt like it didn't match the body. This other helm is giving me a good vibe, though. It isn't giving me an old frame feel, but it isn't giving me a "Here, Eat This Theme!" feel.

Looking at it right now I'm gonna say its more like the old ones, its very distinctly tenno designed with the weird organic armor like a lot of the older frames, but i dont think people would immediately think dragon when you look at it, and it took me a bit to realize that those weird rings on his back might represent wings.

Platinum is easy as hell to get, just get a rare mod or something, rank that S#&$ up, BOOM, EASY PLAT!

I'm not championing FOR his opinion...I'm just pointing out it is a common one.

No reason to be all "you complain about everything"...

Edited by Ronyn

*wonders what it means*

Shut up, I was literally just about to post that.

Of course, the Orokin could have made actual dragons, for all we know, and perhaps the Tenno hunted them for sport? I dunno, I'm grasping at straws now, trying to make a more relevant post...

Looks less like a dragon, more like Zoidberg.

Neither the old or the new looked like any traditional dragon in terms of geometric shapes.

Though either could be said to evoke the dragon vibe if that is how one takes it.

*wonders what it means*

I think that may have been the intention, which is a very curious thing. But I like it.

So the sentients could be highly advanced space dragons? Welp we are screwd arent we.

Neither the old or the new looked like any traditional dragon in terms of geometric shapes.

Though either could be said to evoke the dragon vibe if that is how one takes it.

That's sort of been my point through the whole ordeal.

*wonders what it means*

I think that may have been the intention, which is a very curious thing. But I like it

.Maybe the "trophy" could imply the armor in general?Also I thought the sentients were robots and not so much organics 0_0 so how can he have their flesh?Edit:unless you mean their parts are their "flesh"

Honestly I speculate it's skin from an ancient infested whose appearance resembled a dragon.

Looks less like a dragon, more like Zoidberg.

BadJokes.jpg XD jk

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

I think that may have been the intention, which is a very curious thing. But I like it.Maybe the "trophy" could imply the armor in general?Also I thought the sentients were robots and not so much organics 0_0 so how can he have their flesh?

Honestly I speculate it's skin from an ancient infested who appeared like a dragon.

The issue with trying to say it's an Infested's skin, is that they're still a presence in the system, not at all forgotten in any stretch. Maybe it was an older type of Infested, but that feels like a stretch.

So the sentients could be highly advanced space dragons? Welp we are screwd arent we.

Right in the down under.