Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Havent been watching streams recently so could someone fill me in on the things that are coming in u16 outside of whats on the hype site

Everything in this spoiler under the section "Large development Projects" with [u16] by it.

Exactly.

to add a little thing: 

Here the chart shown in the last PrimeTime Livestream:

You can see under the "Large Develepment Projects" Section what will and what won't be in Update 16.

1VMIFX7.jpg

This update is not big at all, this will be smaller than 15.5 because NO Sentients, NO Parkour 2.0, AND NO, FREAKING BUNNY EARS!!! >:OOOO

Well, I'm glad I didn't get hyped for this update. I'm just hoping PBR updates to Prime frames make it into this one. I wanted more Syndicate cosmetics, and just overall more done with Syndicates, but I don't think that'll ever happen.

This update is not big at all, this will be smaller than 15.5 because NO Sentients, NO Parkour 2.0, AND NO, FREAKING BUNNY EARS!!! >:OOOO

It's won't be small just because those things are absent. 

Sentients will likely release in the next couple of months, as well as parkour. 

The Easter stuff will likely come in the .1 or .2 of U16. 

Patience. We are getting a new frame, at least one new weapon, raids, 2 new syndicates, new pvp, and after that, we will be getting Anniversary and Prime Access in 2 weeks or so. 

That's 2 new frames, and at least 5 new weapons in the time span of about 3 weeks. Plus 2 new game modes (PvP and Raids).

Hell, we might even get an event.

Well, I'm glad I didn't get hyped for this update. I'm just hoping PBR updates to Prime frames make it into this one. I wanted more Syndicate cosmetics, and just overall more done with Syndicates, but I don't think that'll ever happen.

I think they are just going to add to the syndicates little by little, they aren't getting a 2.0 soon.

It's won't be small just because those things are absent. 

Sentients will likely release in the next couple of months, as well as parkour. 

The Easter stuff will likely come in the .1 or .2 of U16. 

Patience. We are getting a new frame, at least one new weapon, raids, 2 new syndicates, new pvp, and after that, we will be getting Anniversary and Prime Access in 2 weeks or so. 

That's 2 new frames, and at least 5 new weapons in the time span of about 3 weeks. Plus 2 new game modes (PvP and Raids).

Hell, we might even get an event.

Yeah, I hope Chroma is easy to get. <3

I think they are just going to add to the syndicates little by little, they aren't getting a 2.0 soon.

I hope so. I mean, on one hand, I really want some armor pieces for the Syndicates, but on the other hand, I really want them to be more than just daily missions and rewards. So I hope they aren't done with them like they essentially are with Dark Sectors and Archwing. Because I'd prefer that they spend some time working on those (Syndicates, Dark Sector, and Archwing) over boss reworks (which really are just going to be more setpiece style missions).

I highly doubt that.

He's gonna be gotten through a quest, like Mirage and Mesa. Might be available for plat too. IDK.

He's gonna be gotten through a quest, like Mirage and Mesa. Might be available for plat too. IDK.

I'm well aware of that, but i'm certain this quest is going to have some for of RNG wall or a ridiculous timewall. I highly doubt DE would make chroma that easily available.

Based on the fact every frame so far has been available for platinum in the market, even quest ones like Mirage, its a safe bet he'll be in the market as well as his quest. 

I'm well aware of that, but i'm certain this quest is going to have some for of RNG wall or a ridiculous timewall. I highly doubt DE would make chroma that easily available.

Quests are always more easy for obtaining Frames and whatnot regardless, nothing's proven that wrong imo so far. I've had less difficulty getting Limbo and Mirage than I have ANY other Warframe.

Hopefully he's like Mirage...

I hope for this too. Even though you had to wait behind a timewall (which overall wasn't even that bad) to get the pieces of mirage, they were at least guaranteed different parts. I'd rather wait for something I know I'm going to get rather than grind for parts and be that one guy who gets 20 helmets in a row just because I didn't sacrifice my RNGesus goat under a blood moon.

I highly doubt that.

Didn't DE Rebecca also complain about grind fatigue on frame parts and they said they agree and they were going to change things up? I may be wrong cause i cant remember if it was about Chroma or prime parts that were going to be scattered across the star map. 

Didn't DE Rebecca also complain about grind fatigue on frame parts and they said they agree and they were going to change things up? I may be wrong cause i cant remember if it was about Chroma or prime parts that were going to be scattered across the star map. 

Pretty sure that is prime parts (I think that was mentioned in TennoLive about destroying the void) but they may extent that to things beyond prime parts. But I doubt that will be coming in U16. But then again you never know *starts being delusional in unrealistic optimism* 

no matter what they say about grind, grind is the center of every game with a market, there will always be long grindinds

so this is how a grineer energy weapon looks like, a new meta perhaps? 

i would wish to see a latron-like energy weapon in the future

Edited by Ritchel

Prbly it will be similiar as Limbo / Mesa or Mirage. U complete one/two parts of quest, get BP and u need craft it to continue quest.

( its just speculation about how quest works ).

Edited by TroziKR