The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime: The End Of An Era. [Megathread]

I'm rather concerned on the lack of communication on DE's side. I do hope they have a really good reason to lock up the Primes in to the vault temporarily. (Hopefully, locking up Primes is not the method in fixing the drop tables because they are better ways to solve that problem.)

While the Prime Vault is new, it can open its doors at any time. 

I suppose this statement can clear up some things about the dilemma.

IF you put it back in the star chart drop tables later because of this Void removal then this isn't a good idea, why?

, you are making people who trade farm these things and put the price tag to 50$ for the damn thing, and more people later on will complain that they can't get those primes and more people will get angry at the people who want those removed primes, so this isn't a good idea in the long run at all., you are making people who trade farm these things and put the price tag to 50$ for the damn thing, and more people later on will complain that they can't get those primes and more people will get angry at the people who want those removed primes, so this isn't a good idea in the long run at all. EDIT just saw that you said they can open at anytime, but this changes nothing it is still creating more problems.

Edited by DELTATRON

One frame, one gun, one melee weapon. The earliest primes, too, right? It sounds like they might repackage the contents of the "prime vault" for future prime access. The important question is if they will make them exclusive to prime access, i.e. cash only. Admirably, DE has previously avoided giving paid players access to items free players don't have access to. Will they start now? And will they start throwing more stuff into the vault for the sake of (hypothetical) prime access sales?

So it's a pointless thing that will only help no one and is a desperate attempt to bandaid a problem that has been around for an year and a half? Good to know.

I'm rather concerned on the lack of communication on DE's side. I do hope they have a really good reason to lock up the Primes in to the vault temporarily. (Hopefully, locking up Primes is not the method in fixing the drop tables because they are better ways to solve that problem.)

I believe de is just going to start rotating prime access sets in and out of void with every new access, so that drop tables don't get even more cluttered than is, which I think is a very acceptable solution. 

if that isn't the case however i might find myself conflicted, but until de is polite enough to provide and explanation i will maintain a sliver of hope they are doing something decent. 

May I advise being less cryptic?  Is there a plan in the future to allow pieces to rotate back in some capacity?  You don't have to know the how yet, as I imagine it is linked to the void rework.  The cryptic approach does not seem the best choice to make given the frustration players are feeling with this announcement.

so you payed for for frost prime access back yonder?

so you already have all of that stuff

... so this affects you in no way at all really.

Uhmmmm, yes it does ?

I put money on this game, i gave my economical support to this game, so it's my right to have an explaination about why this is happening, may it affect me or not.