Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains Of Destruction? Oh Look... Valkyr Prime. Called It.

LegendXCarisso

...Seriously. Anybody who said "DE follows a Male/Male, Female/Female, Male/Male pattern"... well, here's your proof they don't care. Volt Prime shall never exist. Hats off to ya..... just my two cents.... but in reality, this is rather alarming. I want to know what others think of this sudden change of pace. Do you see a good future, or a cashy-grabby one... or plain bad?

Discuss. Lemme know what you all think. I need a general consensus before I continue further.

...Seriously. Anybody who said "DE follows a Male/Male, Female/Female, Male/Male pattern"... well, here's your proof they don't care. Volt Prime shall never exist. Hats off to ya..... just my two cents.... but in reality, this is rather alarming. I want to know what others think of this sudden change of pace. Do you see a good future, or a cashy-grabby one... or plain bad?

Discuss. Lemme know what you all think. I need a general consensus before I continue further.

Yeah, let's ignore all the datamined info and the fact that DE admitted themselves that Volt Prime is coming next.

If you pay attention to the teaser, you will see in the first and last shot the arm-coils made of gold.  It's Volt Prime.

Clearly Volt, those who used him know that that last sound was his overload ability

Let's see, so far we have:
-Datamined info confirming that it is, indeed, Volt Prime, along with Prime Archwing stuff
-"Chains of Destruction" likely referring to the fact that there is a chain-lightning effect in-game

-Parts of the primed frame in the Prime Access video that clearly resemble Volt
-Volt Speed sound effect at the end of the Prime Access video, loud and clear

-Confirmation from Tennolive that it was Volt Prime

-Probably other evidence that I'm currently unaware of

By this, I have deduced that... 

It's the mythical Darvo Prime.

Edited by Camelslayer

Yes, lets forget the sound of the Speed power.

Yes, let's forget that Shock 'chains' to enemies.

Yes, let's forget the fact that Valcyr doesn't have coils on her arms.

HAS to be Valcyr because people WANT it to be.

Whatever...

Well unless Valkyr is borrowing Volt parts im pretty sure i saw Volt Elbow thingies in gold. ALso Chains of Destruction = Chain Lightning

ITS CLEARLY AMPREX PRIME CHAIN LIGHTING

jk jk

Edited by rechot