Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Sanctuary

DE_Adam

Thank you DE, for a lot of stuff.

By the way Rakta Ballistica can be recolored now, didn't see that in changes.

I didn't get to play much, but I played three matches of the new PVP, you did it, it's very good, I like it, still there may be some disadvantages, but it is very good (at least I like it).

But yeah there is a lot of stuff that I don't like as much, for example all these stealthy changes, at least come clean after you have done them (you are becoming masters at it), if only people didn't know right ? :S

Edited by gvidzix

Anyways, I'm seriously disappointed. Practically half the patch feels like an attempt to further slow progression in the game and limit the players' possibilities.

If you have no idea what challenge is, at least stop trying to mess up the game more than it is.

Please.

Yes, pinpoint hit.

Verify game cache in steam - steam says it needs to download 6.1 gb of files.

The update is kind of big.

As for the Synoid Gammacor - I literally just got mine hours ago. The nerf seems overly harsh. Reduced ammo capacity or increased ammo per shot, either or. Not both.

Stuff getting nerfed that I invested a lot of time to get was one of the reasons I stopped playing for a year or so.

Exactly this, I understand nerfs, but this is too severe. I just tried Tower4 Extermination and I simply run out of ammo halfway through. This is nonsence. I think this needs more thought.

Despite all of the content here, you know there will still be countless people still whining and sniveling about pretty much anything and everything.

Just a reminder to ignore these fools and let them ruin their own experiences, but not yours.

Peace

Edited by therobenator

Can we get a Kohm buff? It has lost alot of damage....Reduce the spread atleast. Don't just leave it out of the patch notes, we found out instantly. Please fix this. I'm so tired of spending 4-6 formas on weapons I enjoy, only to have it nerfed, in this case ninja nerfed without any patch notes about it. COME ON DE!

Edited by MulticomHD

Exactly this, I understand nerfs, but this is too severe. I just tried Tower4 Extermination and I simply run out of ammo halfway through. This is nonsence. I think this needs more thought.

That's what Secura Dual Cestra are like by default.

"...He stood there, right opposite the hologram. "Why should I help you?" - was a silent question, but there was no answer, because there was no reasons, not a one. And even if it will be - "We are another... Even if i want to, I couldn't help, you looking for wrong...". He turned back, and moved to the door..."

Fixed Syndicate allies using throwing weapons not having holsters for their weapons.

Could you please fix them to just not use throwing weapons?  Seriously, if a player did this to me:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/kBaCo83.jpg[/mig]

I'd be accusing them of trolling.  If they ever become optional I'll switch off New Loka because they make the game frustrating.  I have no issue with the concept of Syndicate allies or any of the other Syndicates' Operatives or even the New Loka women with shotguns.  Just the guys with Castanas.  They are trolls.

Fixed Red Veil allies in Syndicate Missions using the incorrect skin on their Ballistica.  

Have you fixed the Red Veil women having the wrong skin?  ;P  Looks like the same issue Maroo had, except red instead of blue.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/407040-red-veil-ally-bugged-textures/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/402427-missplaced-uv-on-red-veil-female-model/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/398796-relay-red-veil-female-torturer-has-wrong-skin/

I would really like to see API fixes. Even if I disabled DX sometimes Warframe likes to stop working. Few times but it happens. I think it's caused by API problems and with DX on it crashes the whole graphics on the PC.

I wonder why there is no fix for that. 

will this problem cause 64 bit mode to crash at start up??

Sorry that this is a repost from the Hotfix notes, but I felt it was import enough to share here as well.  

So many people seem to be finding things they don't like with the update, which is fair, nothing is what every single person wants.  But to anyone that is saying something bad about the Developers and other teams out of frustration..stepping on as few toes as I can here...quit it lol.  I am a software engineer, and I only say this to add credibility to my next statement.  I know how long and difficult some updates/hotfixes can be, generally involving A LOT of caffeine and 12+ hour days and nights.  The entire staff probably busted their asses off to try and make a good game, sure they do it to make money, but I guarantee their primary drive is to make a game they are proud of and to give us the players enjoyment.  

Post the things your frustrated about by all means, the forums are a great outlet for that, maybe just avoid hating on the people that spent time trying to make you a video game you would enjoy instead of spending time with their family's...Because that just makes you sound like a spoiled child at Christmas that got a yellow firetruck instead of a red one.    

P.S. Quick Suggestion that I can see plenty of people are doing anyway, post what your favorite part of the update/hot fix is.  Mine so far is the new quest story and sanctuary missions.  They do lower the pace a bit in a game that we are all used to having be very fast, but so far I have enjoyed it immensely.  Cheers to everyone who worked hard on this Update and Thank You for making this game.     

Edited by IanAngelos

Finally fought the new Manic Guy. Loved it, it's like fighting a bizarro valkyr, or like a speed zombie wearing power armor.

Maybe make him a bit tougher though? He's pretty cool, it would be neat if he had an intro "darkness flash" or something.

Or deploy a squad of them!