Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.1.1

DE_Adam

So the whole Excalibur thing still stands?

Well, there goes my 1571 hours of gameplay, adios Warframe.

There used to be all the whining about how they should be moving away from press 4 to win gameplay because it is stupid and terrible for balance and when they listen and make a change to a frames ult the abusers of something clearly broken have a @(*()$ mental breakdown.

You guys should really do something about the inconsistent frame-rate. I used to get about 100 fps in the liset and about 70-90 fps in the utility room in the liset, but now i keeps jumping from 60-90 fps and it in almost every part of the liset... Please guys, do something about the inconsistent frame-rate i keep lost 30 fps after u16 :(

You know that going above 60fps is useless, right?

Still no fix for: every time a new update is released, matchmaking suffers a hit. Whenever I'm invited, I get kicked in a matter of a few seconds, and after that all invites from that host result in "Failed to join" or "host unreachable". Really hard to actually play the game when I can't even join squads.

Could you please do something about the bugging invite (group formation)? Since I cant even remember I have experienced this every single day that I have played and it's easily in top 3 annoying things in this game.

I log in, join groups for void missions or do syndicate dailies, alerts etc, then I want to use my void keys and invite people to my group and suddenly the whole possibility to invite other players seems to have disappeared from this plane of existence.

There is no invite option in the dropmenu and manually inviting with /invite chat command only results in an error message saying something like "You are not currently in a game session" and relogging doesn't work either.

And most of the time when pre-made group enter a mission 1-2 players get lost on the way, 50% of time they stay in the grp but the rest of the time they get booted from it, when that happens it aint easy to remember the exact name of those missing players you invited earlier because some choose to be, for example 156DJdarkESTknaiGhTBLaZEtmAn-xxz--x.

And the failed to join issues, in a game like this these can really ruin your experience.

Edited by Grethar

There used to be all the whining about how they should be moving away from press 4 to win gameplay because it is stupid and terrible for balance and when they listen and make a change to a frames ult the abusers of something clearly broken have a @(*()$ mental breakdown.

You do realize that there's a difference between 'discouraging p4tw' and 'reducing a frame's #4 to another frame's #1' yes? One just requires more work and programming on their end.

And that this counter intuitive change hinders normal play far more that 'exploiters'. Hek, the only way I as a controller user can think to actually hit things in a 360 degree arc is to stand somewhere and constantly rotate my camera while pressing 4 after a couple rotations. How could that be considered normal game play?

So was the Viver change but that was hated and reverted. Excaliur just isn't in a good place right now, and that's a fact, no matter how you look at it.

--Well he isn't in a bad place. Just has a krappy or "gimped" move list... to be the "Token Fame" & poor defense & speed to be a fair melee type. He surely isn't a good melee type. I think they made his ultra kast time faster but I'm not sure.

-V

Still no fix for Angstrum and Paris Prime sharing ammo.

Oh I do hate that :D even the Castanas. Which has a VERY tiny ammo pool. I think they all use Sniper Ammo, as does Ogris.

I reckon they need another ammo type but not sure which. Or fix the ammo pool sharing

-V

You surely should understand that the difference between 100 and 60 fps is VERY visible. It's really annoying to play at a different frame-rate than the frame-rate you're used to and especially when you lose 20 fps.

"Tests with Air force pilots have shown, that they could identify the plane on a flashed picture that was flashed only for 1/220th of a second. That is identifying. So it's pretty safe to say, that recognizing, that SOME light was there is possible with 1/300th of a second."

http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm

Still no fix for: "Login failed. Check your info." despite being able to log into forums.

The most important part about the game is actually being able to play it...
This still hasen't been adressed since U16 first came out, and I haven not been able to play whatsoever since then.