Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Will Bring Something New

Deshiel

That is also true...

There is way more Dual Swords than the way you exaggerated it: Dex Dakra • Dual Cleavers • Dual Ether • Dual Heat Swords • Dual Ichor• Dual Kamas • Dual Raza • Dual Skana • Dual Zoren • Nami Skyla

And there is only one; sword & shield and  Gunblade weapon, you can't go any lower than that

Blah.  I think the only thing Baro can redeem himself with today is a useful primed mod.  lol.

I mean...  sure the arguments before were that Tenno would burn out from leveling too many primed mods, but I think after so many weeks of waiting we're all actually starving for one.

It doesn't have to be primed streamline.  I'd be happy with a Primed Hellfire for rifles to complement the Primed Heated Charge that was released before.

Before people cry powercreep, here's why I want it...  The mod itself will only allow "endgame" players to play for an extra 5-10 minutes in some kind of endless mission...  Not such a big deal there...  However, with Primed Heated Charge, I was able to happily remove another elemental damage mod and use some sort of utility mod such as a faster reload or ammo mutation, etc.  Just making certain weapons more fun to use.

People who stuff their weapons with all damage mods to steamroll content are robbing themselves out of gameplay.  Yeah a damage mod like Primed Hellfire facilitates that, but for the rest of us who want to play with some of the utility mods, (projectile travel speed, mag size, reload, etc.) these mods would be great.  I mean if there were 3 primed elemental mods for rifles I'd simply use those three, slap on an ammo mutation, fire rate, reload along with serration and split chamber.  The weapon would be so much fun to use, and I wouldn't have to double stack elementals to do the same damage.

I mean even if it's not a damage one, then something like primed rush or primed vigor?

I know it's not a popular opinion, but it's mine.  I'm not here to argue, it's just seeing this thread for weeks and having many hopeful/faithful Tenno being disappointed so many times with hundreds of complaint threads afterwards is truly depressing.

=/

C'mon Baro...  Do us a solid this week.

(Also, these weeks where we don't have any new weapons, bosses, events should be the weeks that Primed Mods be released.)

Edited by sushidubya

Sarcasm? 

Because dual swords category is at the 2nd place, right after the single swords, when it comes down to the ammount...

And that's only if we count the unreleased and unobtainable single swords. Without those two, Single and Dual are both ranked nr1 in count.

There is way more Dual Swords than the way you exaggerated it: Dex Dakra • Dual Cleavers • Dual Ether • Dual Heat Swords • Dual Ichor• Dual Kamas • Dual Raza • Dual Skana • Dual Zoren • Nami Skyla

And there is only one; sword & shield and  Gunblade weapon, you can't go any lower than that

When I said two handed swords I meant long swords. :(

Because dual swords category is at the 2nd place, right after the single swords, when it comes down to the ammount...
There is way more Dual Swords than the way you exaggerated it:

Dual wielded swords != two-handed swords.

If you had scrolled up just a little bit, you'd have seen that Deshiel was talking about Prisma Galatine right before.

I think he'll bring the missing parts of the Daedalus Armor, whatever electric dual stat mod he didn't have yet - and apart from that ... maybe the Kubrow pattern? Primed Heavy Trauma? Primed Ravage? We'll see ...