Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,047 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its either DE_Skree or someone not on this list who I have always believed red text was actually DE_Glen with the evidence of some of the red text mentioning that (This is loosely based on what I saw) "The moment I left my desk the chat server had some issues". The only person I know who talks alot about server related stuff, and is obviously keeping an eye on this is Glen. Some how I feel his April 1st thing is leading us on, and none of the 4 suspects are Red Text.

most likely glen

Plot twist: Red Text is writing itself letter by letter, every time a host migration occurs and everyday DE follows Red Text's commands. That also explains the possession of DEMeg. Red Text affects the innocent.

Red text is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the bugs of Warframe. Red Text is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite DE's sincerest efforts they have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Edited by weezedog

Red text is like Neo from the Matrix. Red text is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the bugs of Warframe. Red Text is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite DE's sincerest efforts they have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.

Woah woah. What did you smoke?!