Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Favorite Tile Set?

Rakshal

Title. I'm curious. :3

Mine would have to be Europa's because I like snow maps in games (which is weird because I hate the snow in real life). I also find that Europa's tile set is really dynamic. There are places on the map where you can shoot explosive barrels and open up a hole in a wall or floor. Only problem I have with Europa is that there aren't many parkour routes. ;-;

Edited by Rakshal

I really like the void in general, specially with the addition of those maze-like corridors.

Second would be the infested tile set, they really did a great job on those...now, the enemies on the other hand.... >.<

Edited by osheroth

I've always liked the derelict tileset where it gets so dark you turn on your flashlight.

Wish I could install a better flash light,  and that levels would be darker.

By darker I mean I'd love to see levels that are completely devoid of natural lighting with only a few rooms with light sources or have mechanics in them to create light sources such as illuminating devices, things fire damage will ignite, objects that light up if you hit them with a power or channeling melee.

But as far as scenery goes, I have to go with Jupiter and Europa.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

I absolutely adore Jupiter's Gas City tileset.  Granted I haven't dug into depth in every place, but it does appear to have the most interesting parkour'ing stuff within it.  Lots of places to fling to and vents to use for alternate routes through a tile.

The standard old snowy stuff on Venus is a close second.  It too because of the interesting routes that exist to take via vents or general hopping about.

The Derelict-looking dojo tile set. DE needs to bring it back for old clans that were founded before they removed it and give them an option to choose between the "new" or "old" tile set because I just love that one so much more and yet I had no choice but to re-model my dojo in the name of efficiency and practicality. RIP Derelict dojo....

Void, because of its color scheme.

If the void tileset is off-limits in this threat, then it's a very close tie between the Grineer Settlement (Phobos) tileset and the Corpus Outpost tileset. I love both the desert and snowy environments. Now, if only DE would add snowstorms...

I didn't choose the Europa tileset because navigating it somehow gives me a headache, and there's way too many ice caves for my liking.