DE_Adam

Hotfix 16.2.2

Anyone had a successful interaction with support since update 16? Feel like I'm being ignored , been waiting for a reply to a couple of issues for ages now!

• Upvote 4

Cernos has been given the PBR treatment!

But can it actually ever become worth using?

• Upvote 30

Still no fix for void reward table? Kind of bored of getting nothing but cores and orokin cells.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language
  • Upvote 7

Thanks DE now the program crashes when starting up. Have to turn off the multi treading to play.....!!!!

• Upvote 2

It's a Stealth Bow specifically for going against Corpus. Like the Dread is for Infested, and the Paris for Grineer.

• Upvote 6

• Fixed issue in Gifting caused by selecting a negative quantity, also prevented players from Gifting negative amounts in the future.

you could gift negative? whut...how does that...but...how would that even resolve...

• Upvote 1

Maybe. At the moment though, you're just better off modding with Magnetic damage on your paris/dread.

• Upvote 3

Volt Prime Helmet cannot be Arcaned.

Sevaki Sekhara is misaligned on armour attachments.

• Upvote 3

I was cautiously optomistic about the previous AMD fix. Maybe this one will actually work.  If it does, and I can play one night without crashing, I'll happily eat my words.  If I get another two crashes tonight I'm likely to get my first forum warning, because after talking this much all I have left in my vocabulary is curse words.

Also, seconding the lack of support response.  I'm thinking they're still unburying themselves from the torrent of people who couldn't log on for nearly a week after U16.  A buggy release over a weekend will do that.

• Upvote 2

Since the changelog has no mention about controller/gamepad bug fixes, There is still major user interface bugs in liset in regards to the user interface. ( See The Thread and one of the dozen or so hotfix bug posts i made. )