Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.2.2

DE_Adam

(Good to hear!) Guessing: AMD hardware, not using windowed mode?

I'm using AMD Hardware (Phenom BE X4 3.2 NO-OC) while playing Full screen.  And the game still hangs up after I complete a mission.  It usually happens after 2-4 successful runs....I can tell it's about to happen when my game goes fro 60-70fps then down to 3fps instantly in game randomly

keep nerfing farms, keep pushing players back behind the grindwall... every update now seems to have a "fix" for getting people to spend plat.

still waiting for the nerf/removal of greedy pull.

Edited by dddeath

[Vauban, Nekros, Mag and Nova] it's now [Vauban, Nekros, Mag and Volt]. Works in almost every narrow hallway with a dead end. So, nerfing spawns on certain tiles is just pointless. Whatcha gonna do? Nerf the new shiny Volt? Instead of nerfing things, try to buff other strats :). Warframe has a high tendency for static gameplay:

Reason 1: Abilities - Static Warframe abilities and poor hitboxes for supportive augmented abilities

Reason 2: Bombards - They got tracking missles with a huuuuuge AoE, at higher lvls you'll get oneshotted. Having something solid between them and your team is advisable (Volt Shields, Frost Bubble, Nyx Bubble or simply a wall <- check reason 1)

Reason 3: No benefits from moving around

-Why should you be moving? Since Greedy Pull Mag will pull all yer loot to you without risking anything.

-Dodging bullets? Nothing to dodge here, you are staying behind a wall.

-Life Support? Hell no! We got our static Nekros who'll be desecrating all the time!

-360° NO SCOPE? Don't be such a tryhard, you can do that if you are alone, but in a team you'll be zooming in steady all the time and headshotting all your targets.

Uh, hate to break it to you, but the wording suggests(and has previously been used to describe) the removal of buggy rooms that would cause loss of spawn, making survival harder/impossible when the game assigned spawns to the room and it was unable to comply.

Until stated otherwise, it's notanerf.

Uh, hate to break it to you, but the wording suggests(and has previously been used to describe) the removal of buggy rooms that would cause loss of spawn, making survival harder/impossible when the game assigned spawns to the room and it was unable to comply.

Until stated otherwise, it's notanerf.

Thanks DE..... for nothing. Before I was only crashing when loading into a map, now I'm crashing in half my games just randomly for no aparent reason. Ask the kids in the "special" schools to doodle some code down for you, they will do a better job. Alternatively TEST YOUR DAMN PATCHES BEFORE RELEASING THEM. Now it will no doubt be WEEKS if we're lucky before we get that problem fixed and have another, hopefully less severe one take it's place.

It's a Stealth Bow specifically for going against Corpus. Like the Dread is for Infested, and the Paris for Grineer.

True, but it has notably inferior stats compared to the Dread, which is about equal with the Paris Prime.  Maybe this means they're working on Cernos Prime?

Update threads are pretty much this now:

DE: We got stuff we worked months on for you.

Userbase: Still no fix for my specific problem.

DE: Soon TM.

Given that getting a DE acknowledgement of an issue in the actual thread it was reported in has become almost impossible, and that they STATED that you need to post a link to the thread if you're going to post "Still no fix for x" in the patch notes thread, it's the best way to get something looked at, and sanctioned by DE.

What about with nVidia where running the game causes occasional freezes which result in a BSoD on Win 8.1? Only happens when I run Warframe and I end up with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONs and rarely VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR...

Not a Warframe issue specifically; people have had it on various other games (WoW for example). The issue is caused by drivers on your computer, and can be anything causing the crash (some people had issues with Norton, another had issues with a file that wasn't removed properly and so on).

Submit your dump files to DE and maybe they can help, alternatively, try posting on a tech forum such as Eightforums.com; they'll be able to help you towards solving your problem.

You'll need to include your dump files so they can be analysed properly and the cause identified, your dumps are usually stored here: "%systemroot%\minidumps" such as "C:\windows\minidumps"

(Good to hear!) Guessing: AMD hardware, not using windowed mode?

I'm running an an Intel processor and AMD GPU (full screen).  Since late into U15 and all throughout U16 I've had a crash at the beginning of missions for no apparent reason.  As of today, my only problem is spawning in a stuck position, and immensely cheap AOE from napalms.  Both issues are very much preferable to crashing 6+ times a night.

EDIT: BLACK SCREEN Some unfortunate players are getting a nonresponsive black screen on boot up. We're working on this and your support tickets help. Workaround seem to be possible disabling fullscreen in Launcher settings.

Game work before fix,now not!I'm angry  >:o