Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.1 + 16.3.1.1 + Tactical Alert

DE_Adam

Wait, are we scavenging abandoned ships for resources?

OMG that is awesome! (if that is what we are doing)

please turn this into a normal mission type!

It's a deception, followed by an extermination of grineer Maniacs, which grow in strength exponentially with each black out mission. 

"Blackout" Tactical Alert Third prize not worth the effort -*-.  i'm already got it  even i'm already known it's doesn't worth the time and supply but it's just a Challenge for Emblem than worse than First and  Second prize. 

Lmao, that was a bug? i thought the whole challenge was kill 75 manics to be able to open the door to extraction. Guess this was meant to be the most cake tac alert ive ever done xD

Hey DE you messed something up, manics should not 1shot a max hp, armor, primed flow, QT Valk.... repeatedly and immediately after reviving, once the data mass was dropped the whole team insta died. GG on the impossible mission now xD

bug with the TA wherein a Manic enters its 'i'm stuck and invisible' mode and never reappears again, causing the mission to be aborted. Loki's Decoy senses it within the room but the Manic simply doesn't want to attack any of the team. (or the decoy) This happened on the very last Manic for the Endurance round, and made us waste our time.

No idea how to replicate this bug, as the Manic does this every now and then in whatever map i encounter them in. I see it most often in Kiste where it just gets stuck in a random corner and hops in place until we kill him, though in  Blackout it just got stuck and never reappeared ever. The party comp was Rhino, 2 Lokis and an Oberon if that's any help.

EDIT: also, i just noticed there was a fix for the friendly MOAs? My team members just hacked 3 terminals and spawned 3 friendly MOAs at lv3000-5000 during my run an hour ago. Didn't take screenshots though.

Edited by Xarugas

As a report on the Tactical Alert, you can still spawn Moas. It's assumed they have been patched from doing so, and I don't know how, but one of my squadmates had successfully spawned one during our Manic fight. He, alongside my squadmate's decoy, was our crutch the entire fight. I suggest looking again and seeing if the Moa spawning is truly fixed.

How did you have to kill only 30 enemies?

Also, no drops from these buggers at all is just adding insult to insult to insult to injury.

DE1: "Hey people are finding the manic really irritating and unrewarding to fight."

DE2: "Yeah, let's make a mission with nothing but manics, but remove even what tiny chance they have of dropping the only mod people actually try to kill them for"

DE1: "Brilliant!"

How did you have to kill only 30 enemies?

Also, no drops from these buggers at all is just adding insult to insult to insult to injury.

DE1: "Hey people are finding the manic really irritating and unrewarding to fight."

DE2: "Yeah, let's make a mission with nothing but manics, but remove even what tiny chance they have of dropping the only mod people actually try to kill them for"

DE1: "Brilliant!"

DE1: "Wait, lets make the manics drop pretty much nothing."

DE2: "You sir are a genius"

*DE3 plays Patrick Stewart saying 'Make it so' quote to whole room*

As CinemaSins on YouTube would say 'DE is a $&*^ to tenno'

Not a bad tactical alert; shame the Stratos Emblem seems to be bugged (i've done every tactical alert to get one and it still looks the same as it did day one). Not quite as insane as the Astral Twilight or Phoenix Intercept alerts, but still packing the trademark ridiculousness we love to hate about these alerts.

I spent most of it laughing at a scary level 80 Manic being chased around the room by a level 6118 Shockwave MOA! Talk about the predator becoming prey! I would honestly pay platinum just to get the exact HP and DPS a enemy of a level that ridiculously high could achieve; Phoenix Intercept Grineer suddenly look rather pathetic in comparison.

I enjoyed the earlier stages of this alert more;Tempo Royale + Scindo Prime was quite a fun little brawl without becoming too excessive. Would have enjoyed it more if ANYTHING dropped from any of the Manics. Ah well.