Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus.

(PSN)theelix

Let's who should replace Ordis...

Not the Conclave cephalon's those two are more broken in the head than Ordis.

Semaris maybe... "Tenno, I have taken the liberty of sythesizing all of your gear, warframes, weapons, and have repurposed your platinum and ducats.  Thank you for your contribution hunter."  And that's only till he decides to synth the Tenno themselves... for science.

Suda?  Well you will either have to keep her happy or have your ship filled with eximus osprey.  You'd go to your star chart and the only nodes available will be her Syndicate missions.

No cephalon?  Well there appears to be no manual piloting so have fun crashing into the sun!

Now that we have an assortment of cold, evil lines from Ordis, I would really like it if we could repair him and have that all the time. Maybe then he'd understand not to cover up the menus we're using at the time.

Okay. I just want him to be HK-47.

Cephalon Shy is an acceptable alternative.

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.
Revan: You don't need to call me master, you know.
HK-47: Query: Don't I? I was under the assumption that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such forms of address.
Revan: "Organic meatbags?"
HK-47: Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you as such.
Revan: You just called me a meatbag again!
HK-47: Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squisy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...
Revan: Neither do I, come to think of it...
HK-47: Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still...
Revan: I survive. Somehow.
HK-47: Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

Suda?  Well you will either have to keep her happy or have your ship filled with eximus osprey.  You'd go to your star chart and the only nodes available will be her Syndicate missions.

Maybe I want a ship filled with eximus ospreys.

Sounds like fun.