Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Arent Argon Crystal In The Market

ChaoticAgent

Because you're paying real money for an in-game item that specifically goes away very quickly, which DE doesn't agree with. The entire point of Argon is to delay newer content and to give a continuous reason to play the game instead of afk building every single new item that comes out.

Because you're paying real money for an in-game item that specifically goes away very quickly, which DE doesn't agree with. The entire point of Argon is to delay newer content and to give a continuous reason to play the game instead of afk building every single new item that comes out.

This, and also, how would Darvo supply it to us? His entire supply would be gone within a day.

well obviously people wouldn't wait spending them. they probably need them in the moment they'd buy them

Because they would only exist for 24 hours.

That's a dumb reason.

If I bought Argon Crystals, I'd intend to use them immediately.

I wouldn't spend platinum buying them to say "meh, I'll do something with it later."

I don't visit void lately, last few days I've been almost only on Stephano Uranus. I have no idea how much i dropped Argon in last few days but right now I have 21.

My advice would be to go for 15-20 minute survival (any tower, or defense, also any tower) with greedy Mag in team to be sure to collect everything OR just equiping loot radar Mod or Aura (or both).

Putting Argon in the shop seems kinda pointless....

Argon decaying into a gas is not the best mechanic, but there is also no reason to sell argon in the marketplace as maybe fifteen minutes in most endless void missions will get at least 1 argon crystal and usually two. That said, you also can get prime parts, forma, and resources from the void missions so there isn't really any downside to getting the crystals that way either.

They are used to gate players and keep them from being able to build new items immediately after they are released. Veteran players have so much materials we can build anything. DE wants people to spend money and buy weapons from the market so they came up with a crafting material you can't save up. So when a new item is released you have to grind for the mats regardless of how long you have been playing.

Edited by weezedog

i think it would be more convient to buy them from the market with platinum then spend hours in the void

3 Things

1 so people wouldnt be lazy and buy every single item

2 go to t4 defence with mag 5 rounds= 1 or more argons

3 you must be new to the game then

3 Things

1 so people wouldnt be lazy and buy every single item

2 go to t4 defence with mag 5 rounds= 1 or more argons

3 you must be new to the game then

I'd like to point out all resources are RNG, and it is more than possible to go 40 waves in T4 Def without a single Argon dropping.

Honestly I don't think it matters, people who buy it would probably do it to use it right away and not let it vanish. If that's the issue however, theres a very simple solution. Make it so argon bought through the market does not disappear :O.