Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Bought Mesa?

Just dropping by this thread to point out that Mesa costs... $16.25

Why, with that kind of money you could have bought... A digital temperature fork! Or a Golf Umbrella! Or a Zippo brand lighter! My goodness, you could have even purchase... *gasp* FOUR WHOLE BIG MACS!? That's almost like eating food! 

It really shows what paragons of justice the people in this thread are that they are so frugal with their 16.25 that they would refuse to buy Mesa! I'm glad there's someone out there that is willing to stand up to the absurd pricing system beset upon us by our cruel overlords. What champions you all are. 

Champions. 

True story.

70 runs to get Ash Systems. Ton of chassis and helmets

67 runs to get Nova Chassis from Raptor back when the blueprint tend to fly out of the map.

46 T3 Exterminates to get that GODDAM Latron Prime Receiver back when it was like a myth (what, 1% drop chance?)

About one month waiting for alerts to craft Vauban.

Loki Prime Systems. Untold number of runs.

That grindwall that is Hydroid in the past, grinding beacons and farming to craft a key for a chance to get a hydroid part.

Many other Primes that had that one stupid part that takes me over 30 runs

That dam Despair blueprint.

That dam Detron part.

That dam Brakk part.

Banshee Helmet used to be a stupid rare thing that dropped in Xini. Took me an untold number of runs to get that.

Trust me, RnG was much much worse back then. And there was no such thing as trading too. It takes dedication.

Edited by X3Evanescence

I tried getting messa the hard way. and that night me and 3 people id had met that night had a rage inducing time. 

3 helmets in a row. this was on top of the other 2 I had.

so I forked out the plat and just bought the dam thing.

and im not happy about any of it. the fact that if you miss coords, you can only make 2 keys in a week. 

and when they both turn out to be the very piece you already had it is beyond fair.

I really really want a rework to be done for how you get messa's parts.