Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

Mission is super boring repetetive sega sonic over and over, im using volt speed buff and just runing through non stop beep beep, map looks good but u can fall somwhere or lost thats annoying and perfect looks means nothing if gameplay sucks, why cant make simple beautiful map with challenging mobs, not puzzlers and runners with one shot mobs, another boring crap, better make one long hard mission then this super easy repetetive stuff, de should fire this designer , reminds me raid mechanics brainless running around, not good, waiting end game content. 

Edited by drunkpunk222

Let's see... Guy who tortures and mutilates people vs scammer.

I think we know who wins the moral battle.

Clearly it's the murderer.  Manipulation is a much greater crime because it destroys the within, while murder only destroys the without.

If I choose to help Nef and Alad wins do I get nothing or do I get the Karak Wraith?

both loser and winner will get winner side reward. creators of game said so on very first page of this topic...

Edited by Culaio

ever since the tyl regor update my Helios has not been attacking. It scans but doesn't attack. I've checked the precepts and they are in order. The only thing I can remember doing is adding one more rank to the Bounce mod of the weapon so that it is now maxed.

Doesn't explain why the sentinel won't engage though. Pls fix

But now that we have under-water levels...ArchFin??

Sharkwing, my friend. The term is Sharkwing.

Or Sharchwing, if you really want to spell it that way. I prefer Sharkwing.

Watch the devstreams, I didn't make it up!

Love, love, love the new tileset. Everything about it is everything I didn't know I wanted.

The feel of the level, of constantly moving downwards, delving into the depths of the science lab, is really fun. The surface also looks amazing, seeing the ocean stretching away in every direction, with buildings and bizarre, twisted coral structures reaching out of the deeps. And dat skybox!

Everything about Tyl Regor, I love that guy, he's literally the distillation of every mad scientist and crazed doctor.

Tubes, man. Tubes.

The event itself is super fun too. I never thought I'd side with Alad V, but, well, either:

a) he's straight up lying about this being a cure, or

b) something is going to go horribly wrong

Either way, I desperately want to see what the infested do once they get their grubby appendages on "perfected" cloning technology.

Adding the option to get one of this weapons only "IF" ... it's not fair. As we can all see... everyone is rushing to get the Karak,  but me i am in for Derra. So, why should i fight against Alad when stats are 90% to 5% for Nef and obviously is going to lose.

Then again... i don't want to support Alad, and i don't need his Karak.

So, i'm being left out.. 

Edited by mkoo33

Adding the option to get one of this weapons only "IF" ... it's not fair. As we can all see... everyone is rushing to get the Karak,  but me i am in for Derra. So, why should i fight against Alad when stats are 90% to 5% for Nef and obviously is going to lose.

Then again... i don't want to support Alad, and i don't need his Karak.

So, i'm being left out.. 

Anyone else think it's funny that this is Gravidus Dilemma all over again, except Alad V isn't the one getting shafted this time?

Okay quick questions to clarify and make sure I'm not screwing myself over.

1: If I were to do a run or two for Nef Anyo because he's offering better rewards, and then do one or two for Alad V, would I be reset to 0, or would I only go down by one point? Is it even possible to change who you're fighting for once you start?

2: If I were to get 4 points for one side (By doing 4 conflicts), would doing 5 conflicts for another side afterwards change who I'm fighting for?

3: Does it even matter what I choose to go for? Because somehow I doubt that DE HASN'T rigged the hell out of this event, just like they did with Eyes of Blight. I'm guessing that they've already chosen a winner of this event.

Okay quick questions to clarify and make sure I'm not screwing myself over.

1: If I were to do a run or two for Nef Anyo because he's offering better rewards, and then do one or two for Alad V, would I be reset to 0, or would I only go down by one point? Is it even possible to change who you're fighting for once you start?

2: If I were to get 4 points for one side (By doing 4 conflicts), would doing 5 conflicts for another side afterwards change who I'm fighting for?

3: Does it even matter what I choose to go for? Because somehow I doubt that DE HASN'T rigged the hell out of this event, just like they did with Eyes of Blight. I'm guessing that they've already chosen a winner of this event.

Why don't you run 3 missions for Nef and see if it drops by 1?  That would probably be the best way to find out. The real question here is if it doesn't drop the score, do you then get score for Nef and thereby hedge your bets of getting both weapons?

Why don't you run 3 missions for Nef and see if it drops by 1?  That would probably be the best way to find out. The real question here is if it doesn't drop the score, do you then get score for Nef and thereby hedge your bets of getting both weapons?

See, that's why I wanted to ask and test BEFORE I did it.

Also, no it does not. You get the gun that wins at the end of the event, not what gun you run for.

HI, I just encountered something and I wondered if other players did too. 
Third mission for tubemen started when Nef Anyo was at 99%-something, and by the time we got to extraction, the event mission was over. But it was my third of this one, so I should have had the inbox message for the reward... and I hadn't.

Maybe it's because the mission wasn't finished when the inbox messages were sent, I don't know... But has anyone encountered this (mildly frustrating) problem?

Okay odd thing happening for me now. I know the event has at least 6 days left... Why is it when I log in now, there is NO tab for Uranus to get into the missions, at all, and if i click on the event box, it launches me towards Mercury and nothing is there?

Did the game and event bork itself? D:

Okay odd thing happening for me now. I know the event has at least 6 days left... Why is it when I log in now, there is NO tab for Uranus to get into the missions, at all, and if i click on the event box, it launches me towards Mercury and nothing is there?

Did the game and event bork itself? D:

I'm getting this aswell, just throwing it out there. 

*Edit*

And just two minutes after my post the event box decides to work. No idea what happened, but yay? :3

Edited by TBonenom

I'm getting this aswell, just throwing it out there. 

*Edit*

And just two minutes after my post the event box decides to work. No idea what happened, but yay? :3

Event become unavailabe for a some time after current stage is over (when one of sides reaches 100%).

PS: If event ends as description sounds, losing side needs a tons of this:

225px-FlameRepellentNew.png

Edited by FollowTheFaceless