Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.5: Tubemen Of Regor

DE_Adam

WTf is this, I cant play for both sides without losing points to Alad V, had 3 wins, now 1 because of the rare 5 FC drops at Nerf Anyo.

DE, people have a life In addition to this game, I'm not going to grind this ridiculous event, only to get mastery points, on a most likely medium tier weapon, this is BS

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537397040745911645/ABEF52397FBFF50F578043F6FF4B0D660D87A8A5/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/537397040745912619/C13F39F90D5BE9B4C4014F8530F81AF80348E731/   

Yo DE I'm getting screwed out of this event here, seen one other player post on regional chat about it too, just got back on today, Updated, and the Alert quick tab says I have 5/4 completions (haven't even done one yet besides the conflict) and won't let me do the event. my ships holo-terminal says the correct number of 0 completions. WTH!?!

Edited by Deamonsol

Yo DE I'm getting screwed out of this event here, seen one other player post on regional chat about it too, just got back on today, Updated, and the Alert quick tab says I have 5/4 completions (haven't even done one yet besides the conflict) and won't let me do the event. my ships holo-terminal says the correct number of 0 completions. WTH!?!

same thing to me

DE managed to crucify this event.  What a debacle.

Edit: Turns out that the rewards seem to be based on which side is losing. I jumped the gun on that one, sorry DE. I initially didn't believe that theory because Nef was getting closer and closer to breaking even against Alad, but was getting better and better rewards as well (Like a Catalyst and a Reactor).

Edited by Vecordia

A cure for the Infestation that Riddles his body... HUH.

Well, that's interesting.

So... Im guessing that DE will actually release a mission in later time that We will actually stop the @(*()$ infested.. Yay...

No... The Pain will never end ;~;

Way to rig the absolute hell out of the event by giving Nef significantly better rewards, DE. If you've already decided on a winner why not just script the whole thing like Eyes of Blight, hmm?

... really?

The awards are scripted, so that the side with the least wins offers better rewards, scaling to the difference in number of wins.

When they have the exact same amount of points, they offer the exact same reward.

For example, as I post, the score is tied 7-7, and each are offering 50k credits.

100 Plat per blueprint though. it's just a cash grab. They should have had this from the start if it was going to part of the game at all.

there most likely adding this cuz there going try to cut down on the nodes.

Edited by RozenSeven69

Uhhh nice...

You want that Tenno Support Alad V? Mhhhh... I didn't support Alad during the Gradivus Dilemma.. I WONT DO IT NOW >:3 (Karak Wraith sounds nice... but Dera Vandal would be awesome too... gawd, the choices are real o3o)

... Anyway, thank you for the Update

Fk8nO6c.png

yes..german-white-text broke it, sry <.<'

well thx to this new update I keep getting an error saying Update failed  Some content could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again. The update will be restarted shortly..

The counter is bugged for the Tubemen of Regor  it said 9/4 for me and now i logged back in it now says 1/4 wth this is a never winning thing with the counter broken .

I have done them all more times then i can count and the counter still saying 1/4 for me i have already got the badge and it still says i have not done enough to get the badge or the the guns i have done them over and over about 50 times now each and still no change .

Please fix and recount are winnings.

Edited by matthew1280

The counter is bugged for the Tubemen of Regor  it said 9/4 for me and now i logged back in it now says 1/4 wth this is a never winning thing with the counter broken .

I have done them all more times then i can count and the counter still saying 1/4 for me i have already got the badge and it still says i have not done enough to get the badge or the the guns i have done them over and over about 50 times now each and still no change .

I have the same problem, got the badge, done like 5-6 conflicts and still says 0/4 for me

I hope we get the rewards if they dont fix this

For some reason I am getting the reward message a few times for the same mission.

Which basically meant I got the reward a few times, causing me to get 60 cores instead of 20 (got the message 3 times), is that a bug or a feature? Several other guys from my alliance seem to have gotten additional rewards as well^^

For some reason I am getting the reward message a few times for the same mission.

Which basically meant I got the reward a few times, causing me to get 60 cores instead of 20 (got the message 3 times), is that a bug or a feature? Several other guys from my alliance seem to have gotten additional rewards as well^^

Rebecca is currently investigating, according to this:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/459350-triple-reward-alad-v/?p=5112927

wouldnt it be better if whatever side we chose we got that weapon at the end?? its kinda makes no sense to determine what we get based upon which side gave out better mission rewards... I mean me puttin in hard time and devotion doin my part only for things to be determines based upon who needs what.. cmon thats not even cool.

My hope is that this ends just like the event it's supposed to be inspired by (The Grad-icantspellthis Dilemma) - winning side gets gun, losing side gets blueprint.  Because I could be really happy with that no matter how it ends (especially since potatoes are going on BOGO sale later this week according to prime time).

What worries me is what happens if we see a tie, which very realistically might happen due to how rewards seem to work (losing side gives better rewards, so they're constantly within 1-2 points of each other, and I've seen it tied at least 4 times myself.)

If we get a tie, do we get both guns?  Neither gun?  The gun for whichever side we supported, regardless of which side that is???  This is the only outcome I'm really worried about, honestly.

They can ensure there won't be a tie by running an odd number of conflicts. As far as rewards go, they've already answered—the winning side determines the gun that will be received by everyone who earned 4+ event points.

This. And do NOT FRET. DE said the loser's gun will be given in a future event, so you will end up with both anyways.

Just letting you know that I have the same problem. The counter says 1/4 even though I completed the mission like 6 or 7 times.