Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor's Voice

DJ_Redwire

There were lots of great audio additions/changes/fixes/etc. in 16.5, but I have to say the one that caught me by surprise, and is now my favorite, is Tyl's new voice. Please pass on my regards to the VA who voiced him and your team for the work on him - his new voice is sublime! I can't wait to hear more.

Just gonna mention my satisfaction with this event overall, especially the voice acting of all characters. Really well done, Regor's personality is so well written, and his voice acting doubly so. You really came through, DE! Can't wait for more

There were lots of great audio additions/changes/fixes/etc. in 16.5, but I have to say the one that caught me by surprise, and is now my favorite, is Tyl's new voice. Please pass on my regards to the VA who voiced him and your team for the work on him - his new voice is sublime! I can't wait to hear more.

Same thing with Nef's voice in the Bursa event. Great job [DE].

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team!

His voice just makes me feel like hes actually a living person outside of a video game.

Makes me feel so much more involved.

Please make all the others voices as good.

Is the VA for Tyl Regor the same one for the Perrin rep? Either way, yes.

I was going to post something similar to OP that I was surprised and pleased by the level of voice work for this event. DE has really stepped up its game the last two events, but this change to Tyl, very awesome.