Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, You Killed My Best Friend, Twice.

PrivateRiem

DE Really should allow us to invest in a 'Kubrow Emergency'  Item that will auto-place him/her into stasis just incase, and give the system a bit of forgiveness but at the cost of around 3 or 4 DNA Stabilizers.  One thing I fear is ending up like this guy.  While I DO like having to maintain my Kubrow, I wake up just about every other day with this on my mind.  I spent around a month trying to get the right size, energy color, shape, and breed, Gender I gave up on really....  I finally got 95% of what I wanted and If I lost my kubrow, I think that would be enough to make me take a break from this game x.X

There are SOME things out of our control, like Computer failure, I really don't think we should suffer for something mostly out of our hands.

Emergency stasis upgrade for the Genetic Foundry comes in U17 iirc. I hope they lower the Kubrow DNA decay rate again by using the research of TYL Regor as a reason.

Emergency stasis upgrade for the Genetic Foundry comes in U17 iirc. I hope they lower the Kubrow DNA decay rate again by using the research of TYL Regor as a reason.

Maybe we can farm TYL Regor for a 'upgrade' to the general functions of the Housing to lower the decay rate to where you don't have to worry more then once in a week and a half [from full to ded]  Would be nice.

Maybe we can farm TYL Regor for a 'upgrade' to the general functions of the Housing to lower the decay rate to where you don't have to worry more then once in a week and a half [from full to ded]  Would be nice.

I like this idea and would definitely farm for something that would lower the decay rate. 3+ weeks from full to dead would be awesome for an upgrade.

The only thing I see in this thread is the OP starving his dog. DNA injectors are not the only thing you need to maintain your pet.

I waited two months for the tech support to give me my dog back. The tech support worked on the case for about a week and a half at the beginning of may, only to have the dog they tried to fix, die.

My dog has been gone since march 19, now it is just completely gone.

Quoting myself again because people still don't seem to get that DE can't and won't restore it.

Won't happen. I was one of the unlucky 501 players who permanently lost their kubrow when it died during the kubrow quest (after kubrows first came out). Despite support tickets and devs being aware of the permadeath, we weren't given our dogs back. Just given a compensation package instead.

Additionally, they're not going to make an exception just for the OP. No doubt other players have sent support tickets about how their kubrows died and they wanted them restored, and I haven't heard of any of them ever going through. If OP got their kubrow restored, you'd no doubt have people going "well how come you restored theirs but not mine?".

Really, there are a lot of things people say which I really don't support, likewise there are many things I say other people don;t support. However I believe we all agree on the matter that this guy should get his Kubrow back. I think that if we with the whole community would pay 1 plat, we could get this man his Kubrow back. Come on DE, show some heart, after all it is the best soccer player in the world (oh no, I started a war)

Like a previous poster has said, DE won't give you back your kubrow. They already have your money and they don't owe you a thing. Even when numerous kubrows died due to bugs and glitches that DE did not fix till after the fact, they still won't do it.

While it is sad that your kubrow died and there was nothing you could do to prevent it, it won't change DE's mind about getting rid of the DNA stabilizers even though they could just change it so that they do something else instead of keeping them alive.

The fact that they made kubrows like that (basically new age Tamagotchis) is one of the main driving factors that makes folks not want to invest reactors, formas, and plat in them because they can die.

I have a few copies of a very similar imprint, only differences being that it's grey and a Raksa. I'd be willing to donate one if you'd like to try to cross it with a Huras as you did the first time.

Even worse, the sadness of this made him not use his brain...

More like I had absolutely no idea I took him out of stasis.

Quoting myself again because people still don't seem to get that DE can't and won't restore it.

Quoting yourself multiple times won't change anything, we DO know. I'm asking anyway.

Degen  has always sucked , and DE need to prioritize their  focus on fun ,  not on player grind wheeling  - and punishing players for using  a piece of gear . a piece of gear that we have come to emotionally invest can be lost forever , too much for most people 

Degen  has always sucked , and DE need to prioritize their  focus on fun ,  not on player grind wheeling  - and punishing players for using  a piece of gear . a piece of gear that we have come to emotionally invest can be lost forever , too much for most people 

this man speaks the truth

down with DE'S injustice