The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

There was an issue with one of our databases - and sorry for my delay here but we're working on it right now!

Thanks for the heads up. I bet everyone at DE was looking so forward to walking into this issue this morning.

login is one thing, mission saving is the bigger issue at the moment.

Yes, it is stable atm. (Can confirm) j

Just be careful when you finish a mission (seems like some players don't get those things saved..take a Screenshot when you see the reward-screen so you may can submit a support ticket later...if you have to^^ ) 

But all in all:

Yes, it works for me... let's hope it stays that way^^

Hello there, see this video, jump to 4:40 - www.twitch.tv/sphere1664/b/661601117

Edited by Sphere1664

sad to say but no. since the servers did not save everything from then till when its fixed is lost. if anything we may just get a 24hr lotus mission... MAYBE!! please dont quote on that.

gonna see if the support is kind, gonna send them the EE.log

huh.. well seeing as this is where all the posts are getting directed to i suppose this is what is happening, I didn't even know there was a log in database issue, just made a post about not getting loot that got deleted with no explanation.

Guess it's good to know what's going on

edit: wtf is this "bug out on a daily basis" nonsense? This is one of the most stable games I've played. >>

are you playing only beta or alpha-test games ?

not sure on which planet you live

Give mahhh 112 neurals baaaack!!!

hahahaha i feel the same !

Wasnt the drop rate for rare resource nerfed lowered when they introduce the 16.5?

Pilfering Swarm work as intended... with the resource event, when you pick up your resource, you get another one of it, quadruple reward... was this work that way?

(dont kill me if i was wrong)

Actually, you are mistaking Pilfering Swarm for increasing droprate. No,Pilfering Swarm increases the number of items dropped.

So,if you are supposed to get 1 Neural Sensor if you kill an enemy with your gun/other frame power, you will get 2 Neural sensors if you kill it with Pilfering Swarm Hydroid. That increases with the power strength. So,if you use max power strength,you will get as high as 4x drops.

Now,due to the 2x booster, I am supposed to pick up 4x the normal amount with Pilfering Swarm.(8x if I use max strength)

Here is the wikia page if you wanna read up on it - http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pilfering_Swarm

(Not killing you...lol...Just clarification)

Edited by NN13

We are doing emergency server upgrades in about 4 minutes, there will be 5 minutes of known downtime as this upgrade takes place then we will monitor for stability. 

The real question here is are you going to extended the event by 1-2 hours cause of this ?