Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Ended Early

Loriael

having the same issue here, bought a catalyst to confirm and i only received one. forum thread stated it ends on the 26th but it ended with the double affinity and resources. hopefully we get reimbursed for this

Did anyone else notice that it ended 2 days early.

From the bonus weeks thread:

BUY ONE GET ONE SALE – May 21-26
Buy one item, get the second free! Starting on May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT until May 26 at 2 p.m. EDT, stock up on Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactors, Orokin Cells, all Mod Card Packs, and all Fusion Packs and you’ll get a second of the same item for free.

Today is the 24th so it should still be going but when i look in the market its gone.

Buy one item, get the second free! Starting on May 21 at 2 p.m. EDT until May 26 at 2 p.m. EDT, stock up on Orokin Catalyst, Orokin Reactors, Orokin Cells, all Mod Card Packs, and all Fusion Packs and you’ll get a second of the same item for free.

Today is the 24th so it should still be going but when i look in the market its gone.

And it's Sunday so DE isn't working.

Edited by APBladeX

Yeah good point there I was thinking this ended same time as the boosters

well you cant do that 

if you announce official dates from the beginning you have to honor them, thats if you follow professional business ethics 

players plan their life with the provided dates so it would be extremely bad form not to extended it now

Yeah good point there I was thinking this ended same time as the boosters

It did.

The time is up

Actually no.

The 'news' terminal in the Liset said it had 3 hours left.

Edited by Chroia

*Hey Tenno! All related threads have been merged here.*

We investigated the issue and have restored the Buy 1 get 1 sale (Yay BOGO!). The sale end date is still May 26th at 2 p.m. EDT, so be sure to get your hands on your favorite items :)

If you had not received your second item, please open a ticket with support

So, why isn't it showing in the market anymore?

So, why isn't it showing in the market anymore?

I be sad, again.

"Ended early"?

*looks at market and see 2 for 1 in the taters"

Nope.

Nah, they fixed it obviously as per danielle's post :b. A few hours ago the sale stopped being on the market, hence the thread.

Edited by nms64

having the same issue here, bought a catalyst to confirm and i only received one. forum thread stated it ends on the 26th but it ended with the double affinity and resources. hopefully we get reimbursed for this

The resources ended today 2pm ET (guessing thats Canada time)