Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #53

[DE]Rebecca

With Tubemen of Regor completed with Alad V winning on PC, If console ends in Nef Anyo's Victory, will there we a split in the future events? will there be a "what if" scenario?

Edited by 321agemo

On the topic of the solar map, we currently gain mastery by compliting nodes. Will the new solar map have this feature and do we need to gomplete all nodes before it goes live?

P.S. : Do you have any plans on making new sentinels?

Edited by Albalrogue

Q:Can We get Separate Stealth perform button from melee/quick melee set it free and be able to config in Keys binding?

(the reason is the current one is kinna annoying when we tried to do spin attack and end up with stealth perform instead that took us like 1.5sec~3sec to finished)

Q:How about Stealth 2.0? is it possible for Tenno to perform Multiple stealth kills in the future?

Q: What do you intend to do with Damage 2.0? as the system is currently broken and only a few damage types are actually useful.

Q: *insert Mios where??? question here*

Q: Will you ever go back to making more "serious" frames? instead of these silly themes? (which are fine, but a more serious mood to the frames would be nice)

Q: Will there be any high-mastery exclusive weaponry or cosmetics?

Q: will the sentients be exclusively melee combatants? or will there be Sentient weapons we can use and build?

That's all for now, there are other questions on my mind, but they've already been spammed I'm sure, thanks for your time :D

- Can you give the Community more information about the Guides of the Lotus program (and future plans regarding this program)? 

- We all love the new function to color our liset, and the noggle-statues are still cool, but what about more "serious/lore-friendly"-decorations for our Liset?

(e.g. Grineer Masks, plants.. more information about the basic idea in this hread:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/462294-can-we-get-liset-decorations-that-are-more-lore-friendly/ )

We just got an awesome (like, wow, I love the design) new Vauban-Helmet...You showed some other helmet-concepts in the past too...sooo:

- What about new alternate-helmets? When can we expect them? How do they look? I would love to see some pictures :3

Since Nekros and Valkyr got a new slot for their own Warframe-specific accessoires:

- Can we expect that other Warframe will get specific-things in the future too?

Edited by Fabpsi

When will rewards for mastery rank up come? They've been mentioned in a devstream in the beginning of the year I think, so far nothing else has been said about it. 

Will we get better clan/alliance and clan/alliance chat moderation? By chat moderation I mainly mean being able to kick people from clan chat, like bots do in global chats.

When will snipers be buffed?

Will we ever see the gorgon Wraith return? I was surprised you passed that by while putting the strun wraith into the kubrow tact alert.

Sneak peek of new sentinel/new kubrow/kubrow armor/excalibur re-work/new excal helmet?

What's the status of the new frame?

When are we getting more lore for the females of the game? Rebecca said earlier this year that this year, females in the game will be focused on...havent seen much female power yet....What's going on with the grineer queens and kela de thaym? or the female corpus? 

Will the targis prime armor ever return to prime access? please.

ETA on U17 please.

anything on the crashes the game experiences? random minimizing to desktop and cant re-open problems? 

thanks for answering.

Woohoo!! Here are my questions:

- Who will be the next PBR'ed Warframe and how long does the change to PBR take? (On Warframes)

- Please clarify your intended changes to the starchart. If you can at this point, that is.

- Will we ever have the ability to modify the mod level of already maxed mods? Also, can we please have a star on the mods that are currently equipped, like it was in mods 1.0?

- Will Frost, Mag and Excal Prime ever have stats changes to match other recently primed warframes?

- What are/when can we expect the next batch of augs? And has there been any discussion among the devs to add a mod slot specifically for Augs?

- When will we know what happens to Alad V?

- When do you expect the new Kubrow to be released? Can you further reveal what he'll be able to do?

- Is there any recent plans (Pre-U17) to add more syndicate weapons? (primaries or melee)

That's about it for now. Can't wait for the stream!

Keep up the good work! ^^

With new pets, will the old sentinels get some love?

there have been very few new mods and tweaks for sentinels. Carrier needs some love to optimize so he doesn't get stuck trying to collect stuff and they have a tendency to shoot into walls and floors a lot. (even if regen seams to work better these days.)

There was talk about making sentinels abilitis integrated, the same way warframes now work.

With stealth having more of a use in game, and SPY 2.0 having become part of the core game, will shade maybe get some tweaks or a sister that can silence enemies or disable alarms?

Edited by The66Monkey

Will there be enemies that actually use more if not all of the grinner and corpus weapons we weapons we use?

Will there be more bows and different types of them, or is Daikyu the last of them?

Will we be able to hold more than one kubrow egg, due to how extremely rare their drops are?

Will we see new, different, and unique mission modes exclusive to Archwing?

Will we get to have syndicate primaries and melee weapons?

Will there be a dex primary weapon in the future and would it be a bow?

Will there be a 4th loadout called D for use to mod for coming Sentients?

Edited by VampirePirate

Question about the far future: If you ever decide to make a second game would you make it into a new IP or keep it Warframe-related/inspired?

Question from Rob from AGayGuyPlays(as I appear to be his secretary nowadays >.>): Will we be seeing a new Archwing anywhere in the U17 release period?

Lastly, hope you're having a nice day, from the both of us.