Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno!...tenno!...tenno...about The Scans For Simaris......

Zarozian

Did you all run out of Void Keys or something?

I mean we are at around 70% I feel that we're too close to be slacking off now~

Lets all spam some Void missions and bring newbies along so they can get free loot and BP that they don't even know what they are for~

By the way it took my new friend about 1800 keys to get about 900 scans..........

So I kinda figured you guys ran out of keys or something or got sick of scanning.......cause you know......

ncrOJmW.jpg

BUT THAT'S OKAY TENNO! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!

LOVE IS THE ULTIMATE POWER!

wNsP7ke.gif

GET OUT THERE AND SCAN SOME MORE! WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS! ;D

I did run out of void keys, I won't be trying to break into the top 5 this round. Also Witcher 3 is out, sorry mang.

Upshot:  All of the "Don't bother it's rigged on a timer and player scans don't count."-people can shut up now.

Edited by Gelkor

I did run out of void keys, I won't be trying to break into the top 5 this round. Also Witcher 3 is out, sorry mang.

Upshot:  All of the "Don't bother it's rigged on a timer and player scans don't count."-people can shut up now.

I'm actually out of keys too. Sorry Zarozian

We got tired. Simple as that.

Oh......Well darn.....

Nothing I can say or do about that other than farm keys of course but it is really tiring.....

But what if I told you this is the best piece of lore yet?

WHAT IF! WHAT IF THIS LORE REVEALS A HUGE CHUNK THAT WOULD LEAD TO SOO MANY SPECULATION THREADS THAT EVEN MERCO, KRION, AND ARCH WOULD GO BONKERS WITH? O _O

I mean it is a Corrupted Ancient after all.....soo many things can come from that combination, cause it's an Ancient and a Corrupted.

Which means Sentients & Orokins. 

What reason is there to scan after 10 and after you have everything that rep can buy?

do scans after 10 even add to the percentage? I thought it was only based on # of players getting a complete scan.

Because if it is based on overall community scan count, it may be better to let us know what that overall number is, instead of giving us an arbitrary percentage.

Edited by Hypernaut1

By the way it took my new friend about 1800 keys to get about 900 scans

That's a terrible ratio... A target spawns in every mission, and they're not hard to track. Even in a 4 man, one player can easily side track to find it and make it back before the objective is completed.

What reason is there to scan after 10 and after you have everything that rep can buy?

do scans after 10 even add to the percentage? I thought it was based on # of players getting a complete scan and not overall community scan count.

Yeah to farm keys to go into the void just for scans really kills whatever motivation any Tenno has. =/

I made a suggestion to give out a stack of Rare Fusion Cores as a reward for Simaris, that way you can farm rep for those Rare Fusion Cores.

Although it takes about a day to move 3% so we'll probably get this scan done in about 7 more days for now.

3 more days if the Tenno get super motivated. o 3o 

That's a terrible ratio... A target spawns in every mission, and they're not hard to track. Even in a 4 man, one player can easily side track to find it and make it back before the objective is completed.

Oh these were all different keys.

Like Survival and Defense and this was just his estimate it's probably far from accurate though since some of those keys weren't even his.

I still haven't done the Anti-MOA and whatever the one after that was.

Also, it's a lot more fun unloading clips into the Synthesis Target to kill it.

I maxed out my rep and got all the Simaris rewards within the first couple of days anyway.

You again with this treds.Stop already

yeah its obvious this thread should have died like the others considering there was like a 3 hour gap between his next post.. meaning hes trying to get replies

Not like they would have had the story ready if we completed it quickly. Why else did they toss a key farm scan after being so late with the last story? Time buffer.

I'm gonna laugh/cry if they still take an extra week after completion to write it.