Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons For Lv100 + Enemies

So recently I got a team to do a T3 survival. I was really confident with my 4 forma latron prime since it was 3 shotting bombards on t4. However when it got to the 50 mins mark. I stopped doing any significant damage to heavy units. I had to dumb a clip to kill ancients. And like 3 clips to kill a heavy gunner. They heavy gunners was lv120 or so. What is a better late game weapon? Would a  maxed out paris do better? The chroma that I played with was still one shotting with a tonkor. My friend who had a maxed out boltor prime had trouble killing. He had to dumb a clip to kill a heavy gunner. What is a viable primary for 60 mins survivals. where enemies are Lv100+?

Edited by OwnDeathStalker

So recently I got a team to do a T3 survival. I was really confident with my 4 forma latron prime since it was 3 shotting bombards on t4. However when it got to the 50 mins mark. I stopped doing any significant damage to heavy units. I had to dumb a clip to kill ancients. And like 3 clips to kill a heavy gunner. They heavy gunners was lv120 or so. What is a better late game weapon? Would a  maxed out paris do better? They chroma that I played with was still one shotting with a tonkor. My friend who had a maxed out boltor prime had trouble killing. He had to dumb a clip to kill a heavy gunner. What is a viable primary for 60 mins survivals. where enemies are Lv100+?

lol

Boltor p, soma p, paris p, dread, all of those are great and all but..

THE TONKOR MASTERRACE SHALL RISE!!! NOOBTUBE LIVES ON EVERYWHERE!!!

Yea the tonkor is great, just crit and damage mods are enough to kill anyone in 1 shot, despite their level, except for heavy gunners :C

lol

Boltor p, soma p, paris p, dread, all of those are great and all but..

THE TONKOR MASTERRACE SHALL RISE!!! NOOBTUBE LIVES ON EVERYWHERE!!!

Yea the tonkor is great, just crit and damage mods are enough to kill anyone in 1 shot, despite their level, except for heavy gunners :C

LONG LIVE THE NOOBTUBE PRAISE THE NOOBTUBE

I typically do runs to this point without corrosive projection, so most of the weapons I use are heavily forma'd or assisted in damage by Banshee/Mesa. If you really want to stick with Latron Prime (Its a lovely weapon) then grab Banshee for sonar. Not a Banshee type? Need something a little more survivable? Try bringing a duration+power strength mesa and always keep ballistic battery up for an extra bit of damage when needed.

If you are looking for a weapon thats pretty good as is try one of the following weapons:

-Opticor

-Vectis

-Boltor/Soma Prime(While I personally dislike these weapons because they suck the challenge out of everything, they deal a lot of damage)

-Tonkor

-Penta(Forma'd obviously)

-Dread/Paris Prime

-Brakk

-Vaykor Marelok

-Synoid Gammacor

-Atomos

Other than that, I hear Phage is pretty good.

1 - Corrosive Projections.

if you're looking to go into the 'enter at your own risk' part of the game, Corrosive Projection is required.

like, seriously. if you don't have 4 Corrosive Projections, don't even bother starting the Mission.

2 - that Tonkor is Crit Based, that is why it was incredibly Effective.

statistically however, with 100% Armor stripped, a Slash Based Weapon is the best thing you can have.

if your Weapon doesn't seem like it's cutting it(maybe pun intended), then another Weapon that can apply Viral Status will help out well, to take advantage of the Damage Bonus for Viral as well as halving Health.

and ofcourse Damage Multipliers, as always, are very important for Killing Enemies quickly.

- - - - -

all in all however - if you have 4 Corrosive Projections, you can pretty much use any Weapon you want, as long as you use the right Damage Types.

the paper statistical performance of say, Acrid, is not particularly great. uninformed Players even call it useless or terrible.

*shrugs* i use Acrid in long sessions of Void Survival. since they have no Armor, it's very effective. up around Level 80, Heavy Gunners may take upwards of a Magazine or so to Kill - but the performance is quite good for a 'terrible and useless' Weapon according to the dodo's around in this Community.

Edit:

there's a lot of Weapons that perform well. the list is much shorter without use of Corrosive Projections however.

Edited by taiiat

Hmmmm....a Primary?

Phage/Opticor/Paris Prime/Dread can manage with no Corrosive Projection stacking.

I assume Tonkor works, awaiting PS4 debut.

The other comments are good enough so I just want to say:

#DreadMasterPrimary 200K crit FTW!!1

Melee>Primary's

Slightly larger than 200kcrits

11289405_10204649358293897_6835954141716

11157518_10204649357813885_1767291982009

Video of above crits

11289486_10204722606645060_5356243854485

Non-crit (70k) on lvl 95 Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus

11289631_10204636434090800_8747364772451

20 lvl 95 Eximus

I really recommend equipping at least 3 Corrosive Projections when running a 1 hour T3/4S. Makes it a lot easier.

With 3xCP, you shouldn't have any issues killing with your Latron Prime.

As for me, I bring Orthos Prime to the 1 hour T3/4 Survival runs. Well, I bring Orthos Prime to pretty much everything.

7UiOV0E.png

I actually did a (lucky) 50 min survival solo with my chroma, Galatine (life striker) Vaykor and Quanta Vandal. 

Quanta's long range makes it ideal for the void as it will reach almost all the places. With a shred mod it will pierce everything. With it's great status it will proc a load of stuff (corrosive, viral, radiation, whatever!) And don't get me starting over it's ammo consumption, it's almost non existant!

Got a long distance enemy being pesky and what not? Primary fire is great! Need to clear a full group of thos darn clutched gunners and what not? Use it secondary fire and shoot it and BOOM! They all die!

I really want to do a 1H + surv with 4 people and 3/4 CP's lately but my internet is being a #$&(% and am unable to get a stable connection with my friends. 

But I bet I can use it with them and have no problems! (I should really get the rep to use the test area and scan those darn Gunners and bombards to see exactly how long it takes to kill em with my Quanta)

IF you don't have the Quanta Vandal, The normal Quanta is still a great weapon.