Building Warframe: Infested Juggernaut

It's been a long road for our winners of the Enemies of the Tenno contest but we're finally coming to the end!  The Infested Juggernaut has come a long way, and we're proud to show how much he's grown since the original concept sketch.

Take a look at just how graceful this hulking beast is in our latest Building Warframe, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

I'd post "So excited" but I'm in fear of it being a letdown as bursas were on the event.

Edit:

Well I already do not like the model but I hope it gets better gameplay wise.

Am I the only one who wants to shout "TAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNK" to squadmates when one of these show up in a mission?

Achtung, Panzer!

And the beast looks awesome and very intimidating, can't wait to fight it :D

He looks awesome, but pls dont make them a ability/knockdown spam machine like the bursas. Just give him a gazzillion hit points and a gazzillion points of damage attacks that's all he needs.

Is he going to be a stalker type unit or j3 or phorid replacement? I don't think he should be implemented into regular infested mobs until they've been toned down... Right now the infested are the toughest enemies around with high hp values and low exp values

Archived