The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

Mastery 2.0? Since we are not even halfway to get mastery rank 30, we will need same ammount of weapons that we have mastered + some more.

Will mastery rank mean anything besides daily standing caps?

Will Baro always bring same ammount of stuff? I mean when he brings 1 mod, 1 cosmetic, 1 weapon and it's only 1 new thing once in 2 weeks. That feels sad, because you have to wait insane ammount of time to get old stuff if you've missed it or to pay lots of plat.

Any plans to address the issues with leveling mods? since as it stands now it takes on average 16 hours of monotonous grinding for fusion cores on triton just to max out 1 primed mod, and most people only have two or three hours a day to game, meaning if they spent their entire time farming itd take them around a week to max one mod. and farming isnt a fun way to game.

My two questions are:

1. Any news on when Zephyr's physic's will be fixed (2nd tail wind not carrying her low gravity)

2. With the new Syandanna, it seems like it's very relative to the Warframe. When I'm running I don't get to see it flowing majestically behind me, instead I see it nearly scraping the floor. It looks great with the bobbing of the steps and everything, but I'd love to be able to see it flowing behind me. Anything you guys might be able to do?

Some tasty Q's:

Cosmetics:

Q- Non-Prime Skins on Prime Versions?

Q- Prime Warframes getting colorable gold bits?

Q- Will the Color Picker be changed again? (It seems downgraded)

Q- Will we get a Prisma, Prime, and Market Version of every accessory set?

Q-Proto all the things?

PvP:

Q- Loki/Ash being added to PvP?

Lore:

Q-Lotus controls where Tenno can go? How much control does she have over the Tenno? (She doesn't let us visit colonies)

Gameplay:

Q- If I'm using a Skana (Prisma, Normal, Prime) Will Excalibur use it in his ult?

Q- Will all Frames eventually get a Buff/Rework/Nerf?

Trading:

Q- Relay Auction House?

Staff:

Q-Will Steve ever be SANE?

I mean that Excalibur nerf to rework was actually pretty good Steve I'll give you that

#savetrinity

Edited by Karukiku

Can we expect Syndicate expansion?  For example, what are the Arbiters trials and disciplines?  Who are the "weak and innocent" the Steel Meridian swear to protect?  These questions and their answers could lead to Syndicates being more than sinks of Standing that give you cool stuff, and might answer some of the players concerns as to why the Syndicates tend to lean towards extremes.

Personally, I'd like to know WHY the Arbiters think we're awesome, why Suda is superior in size and knowledge as opposed to most Cephalons, what Steel Meridian is truly protecting, where the Red Veil members splintered from, why Perrin Sequence is driven away from the Corpus, why New Loka members are the way they are, Teshin's backstory and relation to the existing characters, and Simaris's backstory.

Edited by thelastpwnr99

Dear DE

first i would like to say thanks for a great game and fun times and i do have some Q's for you.

Q. Do u have any plan's to buff or redo Nyx so that she can be of more use at high lvl's as her latest aug mod has almost no benifits and help her do this as still Loki is always pick or wanted over her due to his disarm mod what she needs is some thing to make her a viable choice again pls i beg you.

Q. This one is for players that have missed out on past event's will you ever replay them to give them a chance at playing some of the history that longer players have been though already.

Q. Will you allow us to buy some thing to change an arcaine helmets stats effect to another alt helm of the same warframe but make it un trable after wards the reason for this is i love what the arcaine coil helm for mag does but i hate the look i would rather have it on the guess helm you could change it so after you do this there are called mod arcaine helms or some thing.

Edited by tronharkon

Will a reworked gore/dismemberment system be added in the foreseeable future? It's a bit odd when a headshot causes an arm to pop off or the whole enemy to split in half. More accurate and detailed death/stun animations would be appreciated, as would the addition of bullet holes in enemies and the environment. Blood spatter that progressively cakes on warframes and weapons would be another gory tidbit that adds that that much more to the experience as well.

Edited by _soCA_

Going to add in quite a bit, so be prepared.

1. When are Snipers being buffed specifically?

2. When will enemy explosions (grenades, missiles, fire) stop going through walls and Snowglobe/Volt Shield?

3. When are Scythes going to be buffed? They were skipped over when the heavy melee weapon buff was pout out and they really need buffs.

4. Nullifiers being able to cancel out already applied buffs really gimps some frames heavily, any chance that you can make them cancel incoming abilities only?

5. Will the Catbrows use Kubrow mods? It took a lot of time and effort to max those out, and doing it again would empty out credits and cores for over a year.

6. Are you going to QOL change frames anytime soon? Specifically Ash, to say make his Teleport free target, or make his stealth different in some way than Loki's?

7. Gas is the weakest combination element, followed by magnetic. Do you have any plans to buff them? (Example: Making Gas deal damage based on % enemy total HP).

8. The weapon trails for melee still revert to the default blue color when not hosting, any plans to fix?

9. The channeling system is very unrewarding for the costs required, are there any current plans to change it?

10. Valkyr's Hysteria still has clunky stance animations, not even being able to turn during combos. Fix?

11. With Excalibur's rework coming in, it looks superior in every way to Valkyr as a melee frame. Are there any plans to make Valkyr better overall? (Not a rework)

12. Please help Ember.

13. Arcanes don't trigger in the simulacrum, is that intended?

Might edit in more later.