Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #54!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm coming back to Warframe after more than one year, this is a list of some questions and some expectations that have been and not met after this long time away from the game. Some things here may look harsh, but it's only because Warframe is the best free game out now with an incredible process of evolving through the years. I believe that this is the direct reflex of all hard work that you guys put in the game every day,because of that all players set the bar high for Warframe because we know what you are capable of.

My first login after one year and I wake up in this crazy space pod, I was completely lost for some hours and spend like 30min looking for my inventory, but I liked it, we now have our own space.

Archwings: You did a really good job with this one, but I don't understand why we aren't upgrading, equipping and flying our Lisets instead. Maybe you have future plans to use both? Wouldn't be great if we could fly from planet to planet shooting some stuff on the way and then slowly approach a corpus ship and get out with our wings and look around for a possible entrance...

Ordis: I can see what you tried to do here, but I don't like things screaming in my ears all the time.He just keeps repeating nonsense stuff. Make it smarter!

Prime Stuff: I don't understand yet why we don't have to sacrifice the normal version of the item or frame with rank 30 to craft a prime. Maybe we could also get some (50%?/100%?) of ours formas back. I don't see the point of investing reactors/catalysts and formas on something that have or will have a better and prettier version.

Kubrow: It was a genial addition to the game, the breeding system is awesome, I hope you just expand it more and more.

Syndicates: Another good idea with good rewards, this adds a lot to the game.

Previously the last question I posted that was read out on a devstream was about player rewards from syndicates and if they would be worth our time.

Instead now I'd prefer to ask if you the devs feel the game should be more rewarding and strategic for good jolly co-operation instead of the currently 2 skewed directions gameplay interaction is in?

1. All enemies die on sight or even out of sight

or

2. Enemies get tank and one shot players who choose to fight head on mercilessly

It's all fun and games till a Mesa/Greedy Mag arrive to your squad or 60 minutes down the line in a T3/4 endless mission when enemies start downing you from sneezes and giggles.

any plans for making new elemental damage types?

ie, earth(stone), death, life(attack teammates to heal them), water (can make smoke with fire), wind and some others?

also don't be scared of having to make every element combine with other elements. look at magicka for example, you can't combine electricity with water because they cancel each other out.

Edited by (PS4)Junguler

Will there be any change to the current trading system?

I feel that it is too "messy", with people just putting out their ads in all CAPS. Maybe there could be an addition to the dojo which is actually just a player market where an individual can just put out an item for their price and other players can message said player about their wares. Also an auction area for those rare pieces such as Loki Prime, and Frost Prime?

1. Will we ever get the ability to color the shiny gold parts of the older frames, such as Excalibur Prime, Frost Prime, and Ember Prime? I know the PBR updates are slowly rolling out, and I wasn't sure if the PBR updates would include this colorization function when these frames are updated or not.

2. Is there going to be a specific design for Excalibur Prime's Energy Sword? Or will it be a unique energy color or something? Just curious :D

3. Will we be seeing Update 17 before the start of E3's endless new gaming hype content or after? There are definitely marketing advantages to both, as releasing before gives players something to play while they wait for the press conferences to start, but then risks the chance of said release being overshadowed by bigger AAA announcements. However, waiting for after E3 means that players have to wait longer to get their hands on the wonderous update... tl;dr I'm curious how y'all handle releasing updates around this hype-heavy time of year :D

any change incoming to Kubrows? id really like to be able to switch between kubrows depending on the mission ill be doing.

any update for companions in general. i feel that sentinels are a bit outdated. 

any progress with the new frame? anything to show?

any progress on updating the stalker? how about the other assassins? syndicate assassins?

balancing infested? i think people are split between infested having too much unnecessary cc and infested being fine. i think they could use a relook to have better synergy amongst diff units without feeling unfair to the players. ive come across threads suggesting things to do with ancients.

u really like the nullifier? theyre still too much for slow fire rate weapons like bows, snipers, aoe guns. 

Any love coming for ash? i feel like he's been in a standstill for a while now. I guess the real question is, after excalibur who would be the top priority warframe to be looked into, frost? mag? ash ;)?

I think warframe is one of the few games out there that evolves this quickly. i think this is one of the game's strengths. having said that, is there a point where new content can be slowed down to work (or redistribute resources) on current/preexisting content?

some comments:

archwing needs some content beside j3.

more frames needs some work. i read a bit about saryn, hydroid and mag. frost? ash?

some weapons need some looking into. snipers. shotguns. also we dont have much semi auto guns outside of the latron series.

the stealth system could use some work. spawn rates, spawn locations, enemy radar should show direction enemy is facing. 

void keys. its harder to get non endless t4 keys because almost noone plays lowlevel interception ouside of premade squads. maybe add them as rewards for hih level ext, deception, sab, mission.

more manic grineer?

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Will we eventually see AkLex Prime and/or a buff to the Lex Prime? While one of the fanciest pistols in the game, sadly it's completely overshadowed by even the default Marelok.

I would suggest a system that allows you to bind weapon setups against certain factions, such as "when playing against corpus, automatically switch braton prime setup to number 2"

Edited by Spoof310

Will there ever be a change to the melee mechanics in regards to aim? I noticed with the kubrow event and the juggernaut event that you cant hit things pretty much at your feet and slightly above you even when they are within range. IMO melee should work in a sense where your targeting reticule is your sword should be swinging through that. (or at least close to that) Just feels strange that I cannot hit a crawler at my feet, a crewman on stairs slightly below me, or drone/infested slightly above my head without some combo either swinging up or down.

Also will you ever add a simiaris standing and target feature to the ship? Every other syndicate has it besides him.

Q. Will U16.9 be this month?

Q. Will U17 be this month?

Q. Can you show us anything at all on the Yin Yang frame?

Q. Will the older primed warframes be getting a buff?

Q. When will Rhino Stomp augment come out?

Q. What's in U16.9?!

I've got a few items I'd like to bring up:

1 - Mastery Rank revamp:

- Currently, there is a limit to MR level 19.  With the practice/test corridor now supporting up to MR30, what changes are you going to make to allow us past MR19?

- Will you allow us to rank MR points from current weapons, etc. (sell weapon, buy BP and rebuild, and then rank XP towards MR)

- If not, why these limitations?

- More rewards for achieving next MR Level (perhaps an extra WF MOD slot at hight MR levels.  We lost two slots a few major updates ago).

2 - Will there be future option to forming a pack of Kubrows from my Liset and taking them on missions?

3 - Is there more information the ship the liset docks with in orbit?

There's been a great deal of Toxicity in the forums regarding Excalibur Prime and whether or not he should be getting a buff to make him on par with the other prime frames over their basic counterparts.

Can the DEv team make an official statement on this to put an end once and for all to this? I haven't been able to spend half an hour on the forums without seeing a post on a thread that has devolved into a flamewar before the end of the first page.