Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.8.0

[DE]Megan

Dose anyone know if you can get the skined syandana seperate from the bundle? Dont want all the weapon skins but I am interesrted in the syandana.

well i tried purchasing the syandana only but its not giving me the option to "purchase it"

so i went to market and every single skin for weapon and melee are available for single purchase,..and the syandana at the moment is only purchasable thru the bundle for 100p :S

Chiroptera:

The Order Chiroptera, mammals who have evolved webbed limbs, becoming capable of true, sustained flight.

So, bats.

Spooky. 2spooky4me.

So many fixes! Much patch! Was very happy to see Attica got fixed, my poor crossbow has lately been collecting a bit of dust.

Mesa! What does "stumble" mean? Is this a stun? A knockdown? Both? Love Oberon's new one. Crush the peasants, and the peasants will burninate the countryside for you.

Ancient Healers nerf? Was this really necessary? This seems unneeded. Unifying them, great, but a nerf? Sadness. Does this mean the syndicate Healers got nerfed too? The new loka summons are already bad enough, standing around being an obvious target, shuffling around slowly, somehow achieving the feat of getting killed faster than the utterly suicidal red veil summons.

Nice update, nice skins to make my tenno pretty with.

Also to everyone asking about the new skins, it has been confirmed that you will be able to use them on the Telos Akbolto after next hotfix:

"Ah, this will be fixed next Hotfix to be usable on Telos Akbolto (for real, Draice is at my PC right now and said yup!)"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/473035-new-akbolto-skin-does-not-work-on-telos-akbolto/?p=5269591#entry5269591

Conclave Changes

• The first map will now be selected randomly in all Conclave game types.
  • Players will no longer spawn in waves in Team Annihilation.
  • Host Migration can now occur during Team Select screen.

--> The fact is, people in general leave after the first map because they don't like the other ones... I farm my conclave points everyday, that's what i see. It's a bad idea because once the host see the map he hates, he'll leave then we got a host migrating with a bugged game...

PS : I hate the grineer pvp map...

Are the cloth physics officially out? I know there's a new syndana, but cloth physics don't seem to be listed

I was wondering about this as well...I've seen people say they are but I didn't see it in the patch notes...maybe I missed it.