The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc 16.9.0: Excalibur Feedback Megathread

[DE]Rebecca

Slide attack. Nullifier is dead.

If they slow down gameplay, you're doing it wrong.

Slide attack into a bubble full with heavies, and as soon as you maybe reach the nullifier you are on your &#! while they shoot you to death... but then again if you play on low level planets yes you can easily bypass it.

Slide attack into a bubble full with heavies, and as soon as you maybe reach the nullifier you are on your ! while they shoot you to death... but then again if you play on low level planets yes you can easily bypass it.

Nullifiers don't show up on low level planets, and you can just as easily take out the heavies once the Nullifier is dead.

Still a non-issue.

Just another post I'm adding to see if there's awareness that the Pendragon Helm is still funked out.  Dangle parts are not properly rendering.  Would like a fix seeing as this is Excal's rework time and a perfect opportunity to adjust this bug/glitch in animation.  

I know I'm not the only one that knows this...

Any thoughts from the DE team?

Problem with Excalibro is the fact that he still has javelin... that doesn't fit his kit in any way. It needs to be changed to something that compliments both Radial Blind and Exalted Blade.

A damage power that uses an animation with his Exalted Blade weapon to do a giant blade slash that travels in a huge line would work, have guaranteed proc or bleed effect in combination with Radial Blind and have the power damage and travel length boosted in Exalted mode.

Keeping Javelin is the problem. 

It's an AURA... Like they are freezing/heating/polarizing/infecting the air around them. Notice with Fire Eximus we can *quack* behind a pilar and the fire wave wont affect us.

So when you're a full room away and they're poisoning or slowing you through the door, that's okay?

X-ray should be the exception, not the rule. 

So when you're a full room away and they're poisoning or slowing you through the door, that's okay?

X-ray should be the exception, not the rule. 

At very least its also a warning that they will be in the next room, imagine going in an ODS and open a door and come face-to-face with a Venomous Eximus and in range of the poison proc instead of the poison Aura beforehand?

Have yet to play Excalibur rework since I'm a console player but from watching others play..

Radial javelin needs a completely different use.

Some would say scrap it and replace with a melee/armor/speed buff, would be better yes but too simple and overplayed.

BEST thing to do for radial javelin is to make it a defensive priority skill to complete excals kit.

LOTS of posts made this idea and I agree,

RADIAL JAVELIN REWORK IDEA:

Excalibur summons swords floating 360 degrees around him (rotating around him) that parry and block incoming bullets/missiles (to a degree) and damage any enemy inside (Not a lot of damage, maybe just chanced slash proc) and when ability is used again while active it sends the swords out like normal RJ 1.0 did.

This ability can be active as long as the player wants (energy drain) and can be combined with exalted blade (energy drain stacked) (to not make auto parry useless when exalted blade is active make it so the swords are defending his back and sides while leaving the front open to parry and waves)

With this, Radial Javelin has a defensive use, maintains its origin of design, and can fluidly be used with his other powers as a whole.

Well, the new Ex came out and DE didnt give us the option to keep Mobility Ex.

And like i predicted, there are people missing Mobility Ex, the new SnD is horrible with it's targeting, but DE did pump up his armor which was really needed. 

The armor was pumped up tremendously and some people are complaining about that.

Still dont know why they wouldn't give us the option of have 2 different versions of Excal.

They pump out so many frames have a 2.0 and a 1.0 of a frame doesnt seem like that much of a stretch. 

And if the excuse for not doing this is " new people would get confused," make Mobility Ex the reward for the next trials.

Making sure that going for this Ex is some really, really difficult stuff clearly separating him from the combat version that we got now.

Feedback time!

More armor is good.

New Slash Dash is either bugged or completely broken. First of all it's range is pathetic without some serious modding, and then it still works funny: when I try to slash though a group of enemies with 155% duration and 130% range, it hits 2-3 closest and stops, while more enemies are still in reach and should be absolutely affected. If no enemies are being hit, Dash goes MUCH longer. From what I understand - each strike takes away part of duration, which make this ability a waste of time, unless enemies are clustered together. Sometimes SD just stops dead after one enemy hit, while there's three more standing right next to it.
DE needs to make range a fixed number and affect all enemies caught in it. But I 99% sure that what we end up with is intended. DE hates fun.

Blind was good. Blind got buffed.

Javelin is still a Javelin with all of it's problems, but I'm glad DE did not nerf it even more.

Exalted Blade is fun to use, if you are into mashing one button, but damage and precision are too low to make it good. Yes, it is flashy, but I definitely won't use it on high lvl sectors, when most of my guns do more damage and more reliable.

Overall - DE/10.

Seriously??

Why are Excalibur players never satisfied? He just got a brand new buff yesterday and you are already complaining? And you haven't tried out yet...

How about leaving Excalibur alone now and focus on other frames that really need a rework? Dear God...

I don't really like the radial blind at the end of slide attacks, when having the 4th ability toggled on. It just feels out of place, and interupts the flow of melee attacks. 

I suggest keeping the feature, but only if holding the melee button AFTER the slide attack maybe?

Overall though, great job DE

+1, plenty of suggestions to fix this issue, i hope its going to change

Edited by SomeCrackHead

Seriously??

Why are Excalibur players never satisfied? He just got a brand new buff yesterday and you are already complaining? And you haven't tried out yet...

How about leaving Excalibur alone now and focus on other frames that really need a rework? Dear God...

Well it's better to suggest stuff while we're focusing on him instead of while we're focusing on other frames.