Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boy, Do I Want Spinoff Games

BaneOfOrion

Warframe very quickly became my all time favorite sci-fi setting, and as i have gotten into it more and more, and as we get teased lore, i think about everything that could be done with this universe

we could have a 3 faction(grineer, corpus,infested) RTS, or several traditional fps' or even some rpgs,

or what about a game akin to mount and blade, where you fly around the system, gather resources and men, and try to carve out your own chunk of the origin system.

or flight simulators! grineer dragyn vs remote piloted corpus drones.

the possibilities are endless

what do you all think?

(this might be fan concept, or even off topic, but its late and im tired, and discussion is the objective here)

Please not Telltale, I want my choices to actually DO something.

even though the telltale games end up doing something I get what you mean.

a story driven game with only a few interactive bits here and there and mostly dialog options can geet really boring for some people.

like you for example.

Warframe very quickly became my all time favorite sci-fi setting, and as i have gotten into it more and more, and as we get teased lore, i think about everything that could be done with this universe

we could have a 3 faction(grineer, corpus,infested) RTS, or several traditional fps' or even some rpgs,

or what about a game akin to mount and blade, where you fly around the system, gather resources and men, and try to carve out your own chunk of the origin system.

or flight simulators! grineer dragyn vs remote piloted corpus drones.

the possibilities are endless

what do you all think?

(this might be fan concept, or even off topic, but its late and im tired, and discussion is the objective here)

well warframe is a good time killer game,  you have to be carefull though, not overmilking the franchise. 

I want a adventure/rpg game like the Monkey Island where you play a Corpus upstart, making profit and rising to the top.

In the process a mystery unfolds, revealing secrets and Lore about the past and future.

The game will feature:

* smuggling

* espionage

* crafting

* diplomacy

* puzzles

* action sequenses.

The game will have a unique storyline, and take you on a journey into a hidden Orokin Tower, travel to the Grineer Homeworld, the Relays and even interactions with some of the famous faces in the Warframe Universe, like Darvo, Teshin, Sargas Ruk and even the mysterious Tenno.

Mysteries are waiting for you to solve, and in the end your choices will have consequenses for the entire galaxy.

Want to play?

DE is too small for this.

When you see how it developed from the beginning until now, sheesh you could expect sh♥t to grow even bigger!

To the topic:

Nice idea, thought about the same, but then, it would be many many many different things, all broken, boring and annoying like Archwing, because the main point would still be TPS and Instance games.

Edited by xRevelation

I want a adventure/rpg game like the Monkey Island where you play a Corpus upstart, making profit and rising to the top.

In the process a mystery unfolds, revealing secrets and Lore about the past and future.

The game will feature:

* smuggling

* espionage

* crafting

* diplomacy

* puzzles

* action sequenses.

The game will have a unique storyline, and take you on a journey into a hidden Orokin Tower, travel to the Grineer Homeworld, the Relays and even interactions with some of the famous faces in the Warframe Universe, like Darvo, Teshin, Sargas Ruk and even the mysterious Tenno.

Mysteries are waiting for you to solve, and in the end your choices will have consequenses for the entire galaxy.

Want to play?

Totally read 'smuggling' as 'snuggling'. Unsure how to feel about this.