Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #56 Character Art Past, Present, & Future.

[DE]Rebecca

While I know this is meant primarily for character art, where are the Tenno starships other than the Liset and Relays? I know you guys have shown off some concept art bits before of a Tenno-built capital ship and a carrier for ferrying Lisets, but is there any more info on that subject?

Also, what inspired the unique design aesthetic of the Grineer faction and units? They seem to not only have lots of organic, fluid shapes and designs, but a ton of heavy industrial inspirations as well.

When will we see improvements to Kubrow AI? Im sick and tired of having them run in front of me.

When will we see improvements to sniper rifles?

Will Sentients be in U17 or is it scheduled to U18+?

Edited by Zareek

My questions:

1.) Will the grineer and corpus have their own combat tactics? Like the grineer setting up defenses and the corpus swarms you with moas while the crewmen take advantage of the environment when they are in their faction tileset?

2.) Also how can you make the elites look, feel and act much more capable than just being similar to their original counterparts with the "elite" name? They just look similar and function the same but with level scaling.

3.) Can the frames, grineer, corpus and infested have their own clean character models similar to the new infested mobs you added on update 15.5? 

Edited by Killsheet

With the eventual arrival of a pre-corpus skin for Valkyr, and the upcoming rework for Frost Prime, are there any considerations towards visually updating the look of Frost Prime to appear more differentiated from his non-prime counterpart, such as through an alternate skin for him or even a possible model update? Same could be asked for any of the oldest Primes that lack a lot of the detail seen in newer Primes.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

1.Will Corpus enemies get any visual update to make them unlike to other? not just cloth color changed but all model?

2.Unique model for Corrupted enemies? not re-used from other faction and add gold like orokin drone.

Other question coming if i had one.

This one DE, and don't forget the grineer too.

Are there any plans to make players more dependant on cooperating together that doesn't involve the use of items or Warframe abilities? There isn't really any way for players to combine in a group effort that pays off in the long run.

Okay, I have a few questions for the DEv team.

1. A few streams ago you were saying you would use flashbacks in Quests. Would there be a chance of Hayden Tenno in either reference or something else?

2. It's been a while since we've seen any content for the Dojo (Well, not counting research weapons) when will we see new rooms for the Dojo? It might make sense to take room ideas and items from the Relays. Like Syndicate rooms to trade in medallions in the least or maybe something more simple like a Oracle (all in one) type room for Syndicates.

3. You've previously stated the idea of replayable Quests, right? Well I'm personally wondering if we can obtain the end-quest rewards again from them. Obviously not for some (I think the most recent had a Catalyst which would be unfair) but more for exclusive weapons like the Ether Daggers as I'm debating on selling them.

4. This is a question I've asked twice but the concept excites me so. Would there ever be a chance for weapons inspired by God of War's/Krato's Blades of Chaos? (You know, the iconic blade-chain dagger things) It's unlikly that you would use those exact weapons for copyright and such, but would it be possble for a new set of weapons like it using stances to simulate it? I assume stances wouldn't get you in trouble. Or at least I hope not.

Also, Nyx is best Warframe and Pony. Hopefully Rebecca loves me for this.

I hope it's OK to ask multiple questions...

Sentients: Will they get a tileset? Will they get weapons that the Tenno can use? Also, do you have a rough idea of when we can expect them?

Primes, you guys at DE are taking alot of stuff out of the void, will these become a new, separate rotation, will they come back in alerts, or is it going to be something diffrent?

Lastly, will vandal and wraith weapons ever become tradable? For example, could I trade my max rank prova vandal with a clanmate, who will recieve it unranked?

Thanks!

<p><u><em><strong>PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS FOR THE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS PLEASE PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR A LONG TIME THIS IS ACTUALLY A GROUPING OF QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS FROM MANY MEMBERS OF MY CLAN AND IT WOULD MEAN A LOT FOR THEM TO BE ADDRESSED THANK YOU</strong></em></u></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Questions:</p>

<p>will new things be added to the dojo soon such as a mission control for the dojos because it would be awesome to have the ability to launch missions from the dojo also maybe add an airlock so we can use our archwings at the dojo that could be cool?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>what may be the exact time that the new valkyr skin may be available has that been decided yet?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>and with the new mag change will she be updated anytime soon because personally i feel like she was mainly used for greedy pull in tandem with mesa and now sh is somewhat not used as much will she receive the rework soon so that her powers may be more useful?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also from what i have heard ps4 and xbox one users are also capable of trading resources will this be coming to pc anytime soon?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Any way you could give us a hint on the next warframe that will debut?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>frost rework eta? is it coming out with 17.0 update?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>back to the dojo will we be able to customize our parkour course to our own design?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>is it at all possible that we may get a quest of some kind to repair ordis and or get a new cephalon?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also will at all be possible in one of the new updates for you to bring back the style of the beta dojos being able to be styled differently?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also i tend to try to wait to get a certain percent off of platinum and well i noticed that the longer you have been on the less likely you are to get a high percent off like a 50 or 75 % off. now i'm just wondering if you guys have ever considered changing that because it doesn't make sense to me because i would think that you would want to give the discounts to the players who spend the most time on the game to give them more incentive to keep playing. also being a clan leader in the game i tend not to be able to take a day off to let the counter reset because i try to keep myself active and busy. so what i guess im trying to ask is if in the near future the login rewards may be altered in someway because i tend not to like getting weapon xp bonuses everyday that don't even do anything to my maxed gear i use (as far as i know) and was hoping that there may be a chance to up the chances of a higher percent off when you play longer?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>update:</p>

<p>more questions: </p>

<p>is it possible for the ability to be able to customize the hall of honor in the dojo i would like to be able to change the statue to different warframes as well as the ability to pick a single clan member? also could we maybe get a plaque at the base of the statue so we can put names of people to honor them either single or many? also if we were to build many rooms we could then honor many people? as well as customizing rooms in particular like adding kneeling pads and such or plaques and directories.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also i noticed that the dojo still has many bugs and glitches like unreadable room labels and such is there patches coming out to fix those in the future?</p>

<p>the reason i am so concerned with the dojo is that the way i see it it should be used even when it is not being used for trading or for research it should have the amenities of the relays as well as other things to allow people to hang out and just get together from the clans.</p>

<p>id like to see something similar to the simulcarium or the dueling rooms as well maybe other mini games like target practice maybe some tenno vs tenno intelligence tests or mini games like poker or something i dont know trivia tests. more like maybe mini games or other fun things that keep people involved and such.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Also maybe add in message boards or clan forums to b able to add ideas in the dojo as well as maybe a trading price board that can be updated by the players so newer players trying to trade can get an assist?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>another thing is it possible to be able to have the ability to add more ranks to the clan as a warlord as well as take them away?</p>

<p>and also maybe not have them be in a certain order. or at least let us set that order as well as maybe let us decide what rank people start at instead or the second rank initiate start at the bottom so we at least have that extra rank?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>maybe also add some kind of auction house people can go to so that they can put items up to be bid on?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also add more places or items we can put down to allow people to sit in the dojos such as benches seating and the like?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>as i mentioned earlier i would also like to see an area similar to the relay mission control where clan members can gather to launch missions!</p>

<p>however the main thing i would like to see is that you may add an area where we may change the loadouts while in the dojo so duals can be more fun and such.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>plus i also heard you would be taking away the dojo host system and i think that that is great so if it is true and we wont have to deal with host migration anymore when may we be expecting such a change to take place?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also maybe add an actual council room or war room to the dojo so clan members can hold meetings there because right now i hold my meetings in the observatory and i hope for a room with a table and kneeling pads or the ability to add tables and kneeling pads where we want so that we can hold clan discussions in a better and more formal manner. something like a business room or just a large room we can customize the way we want to.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>also maybe add the ability to add restricted zones to the dojo based on rank and or add the ability for higher ranking member  to lock rooms they don't want removed as like a new ability for the ruler to add or take away.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>id honestly love to see more with the dojos because i feel like they could be a very useful tool for us to use.and a really great place for us to hang out and for our clan members to hang out. id love to walk through one of my dojo rooms and see people hanging out with those like low to the floor japanese tables and like playing game like majang or planning out missions or something(speaking of maybe add a way for people to plot out there teams and missions visually at the dojo ahead of time somehow)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>lastly i just wanted to say that my main issue so far has to do with the dojo not being used to its full potential and i would like to see more minigames and attachments to the dojo to give people more to do and make them want to stay there longer and hangout!!!</p>

<p>if you made it this far thank you for reading and i hope to post more questions soon</p>

Edited by chaosrenegade13

oh so its about art.

hm..

will there be any conventional robotic suit?

since all of the warframe designs are not so "robotic" --and i guess it will always be the main theme of the tenno-- is it possible for humanoid robot (or suit) appeared in corpus faction in the future?