Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Naked W/o Those 90-Day Boosters.

It has been a long time since I've gone without boosters.

Just put another forma into my Ash P this past weekend and I still haven't gotten him back to 30 yet.

Is this what drug withdrawl is like?

Discuss.

Two void defense runs and my warframe is 30 without boosters.

It's not that hard.

Look for the mystery corpus calpules,grineer capules,and orokin capsules

if you know how to look you will find them....they usually have boosters in them

Well that is about all i can help with(no more information)..........(going to enter the Void loosing connection)

It has been a long time since I've gone without boosters.

Just put another forma into my Ash P this past weekend and I still haven't gotten him back to 30 yet.

Is this what drug withdrawl is like?

Discuss.

Boosters are without a doubt awesome!  I have put my 3rd forma in my Vectis P and noticed doing 20 waves on a T1D, got my vectis to..17. So about 2-3 void def. missions tops, should get you to 30.  Or unequip everything except a strong primary, secondary, melee so all XP goes towards Ash P.

do a 1hr long def and youll be at 30  with ash p, Just have a full crew.. I always run with a booster on (credits) but as for affinity or resources I really have to be in need of those to buy them.

have enough contents to max before purchasing affinity booster.. but not having a booster on while casually playing does make you a bit nekked.

Edited by ranks21

You are needing 3-4 days for level a frame once?

#Casual

I do it in an hour without booster. Just take him to T2D or T3D and if you don't mind the meta, Go Draco with friends. I go for T3D btw, sometimes Draco as well.

Two void defense runs and my warframe is 30 without boosters.

It's not that hard.

Exactly I honestly never used boosters and I still get my kubrow to level 30 after 2 t3d defense from level 1, the same for my frames , and new guns. But the pesky system doesn't allow you to gain exp with your melee weapons unless you have it equipped and use it to kill enemies(its annoying for my gun blade low damage but I want to get it to 30 and doesn't work out so well lol)