The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Bringing Prime Access Accessories.

Same opinion as most people: No. The idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I have no issue with Baro selling past event weapons, but PA-only content should remain PA-only. As Jeetza said, it's specifically outlined in the FAQ that they are exclusive.

Oh, this reminds me of the Fusion Moa event's reward and u8... And how those who participated raged about how the event's reward was available to everyone who didn't participate in the event. I doubt DE would repeat that with Prime Access, even by way of Baro, and ESPECIALLY since the Prime Accessories are paid material.

I'm fine with EVENT items being in Baro's inventory or put in new events, but never, NEVER Prime Accessories. 

Uproar? What? Everyone should know DE's plans on bringing back Event weapons by now. Baro just happens to be a convenient tool to do it without making events.

And it's been officially stated that DE has no plans to bring back previous Prime Access rewards.

Edited by Ceryk

I would actually like to see a prisma Tagris armor set since I've seen many screenshots using the Tagris Prime armor and it looks really nice. The problem is video games over the past few years have slipped into the realm of exploiting people's negative emotions for profit. As the internet became the churning cesspool that it is now, game makers realized that timed limited content (otherwise known as "Nananana I have it and you don't") can encourage people to pay large amounts of money. This is either due to people anticipating the joy of other people's disappointment when they learn they can't obtain whatever it is they're flaunting, or out of fear of being that disappointed person. In any case I feel that the armor should have a cosmetically different version such as prisma because the human race needs to begin discouraging negative emotions not encouraging them.

oh yeah if he does, get ready to buy them for 500 mega ducats, which can be obtained by trading in ducats at a ratio of 500 ducats to 1 mega ducat + 5 million credits per piece.

Still too soft on them. Make it 2000 ducats to 1 mega ducats! :D

As someone who didn't get the Machete Wraith from the Gradivus Dilemma, I'm not happy with how DE brought the weapons back. Event weapons (Vandal and Wraith) should always stay exclusive to events or tactical alerts. Never should it be given out elsewhere. Prime items should be exclusive to the Void, and Baro Ki'teer needs to stop posing as a Void trader. All he sells are junk Legendary mods that are meant to be a Credit and fusion core sink, alongside useless weapon variants that serve as a bandaid fix for their underpowered originals.

I have the Targis Prime Set and i'm not against it returning.

I am, however against it returning for free.

Pretty much this. Plus i think this goes against what was stated on the PA.

And people keep going on about prisma targis, wheres the love for normal targis?

I don't have the armor (I was on a break from warframe) and I positively say no to Targis Prime returning via Baro.

I, however, hope that the armor returns via Prime Access, like the PA FAQ states.

But DE currently has no plans of bringing back old accessories, so I gotta keep dreaming for the day they do come back.

I'd be okay with prime accessories returning, but NOT outside of prime accesses. That'd be a big middle finger to people that supported DE.

While one major reason to buy prime access is to support the devs, and plat if you bought the full thing instead of accessories, a lot of it is about those cosmetics too.

That said, a completely unblinged, model changed, but Targis inspired armor set from Baro would be fine with me. Never actual Targis Prime anywhere except maybe another prime access though, which could be cool in it's own right as well.

As much as I want to have my own Prime Accessories, I think it should be kept there and not be accessible from Baro Ki' Teer, those who got it paid for those. Imagine that as income for Digital Extreme, they need it, as we are playing the game for free. 

I'd love to see Targis Prime return (along with all Prime access items)... But not like that.

Put them in the Market at a price without a platinum bundle or booster tied to them and leave them in the market indefinitely.

It's what should have happened to begin with, frankly.

They'll most likely continue having Baro sell old event weapons like the machete wraith, prova vandal, snipetron vandal and strun wraith. But, I doubt he'll ever sell prime access items, it'd be a huge slap in the face to anyone who spent $50+ for the cosmetics.

well DE did mention that prime access accesories are exclusive. bought a few of them. but i dont really see why it should be exclusive forever though.

i cant understand why alot of people love to hoard their prime stuff. but ultimately its up to DE.

its virtual you cant even touch it anyway :D

Nope, that would not be cool man. People pay money for thimose accessories... I'm not against others having them, I would just feel scammed if they got it for free. If they bring them in as platinum that's one thing, I don't mind, because people still pay for the platinum.