Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

ok i've tried to do at least one of each mission type of the submersible missions and still no drone. Could some one that has do this tell me exactly what I have to do and which node i need to go to enable to get this quest. Please and thank you.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

It seems that we're all complaining because of the "unable to update account" bug as well as the upsetting RNG for the sentient drone spawn as well as for Equinox parts. Personally, I got EXTREMELY lucky and got all the parts in 9 tries, so I have no experience with the intense frustration people probably went through. Since I have the unable to update account bug like many other people, I haven't been playing any warframe in the past few days, hoping for another hotfix (to what seems like no avail). I recognize that DE is working as hard as they can to fix this major issue, but it would be nice for a post on the forums or any acknowledgement that they are working to fix the problem. So far I haven't been able to find any sort of ETA or notification that DE is trying to solve this.

I think the unable to update bug is related to modding your weapons before a mission, but I need to do further play testing to confirm exactly what's happening.

My melee will randomly stop working mid mission, which is especially uncool with Excalibur and Valkyr. Anyone else having this issue?

Same here. There are several people reporting this issue, in the bug feedback and in game.

on your next patch, can you like, fix the damn tonkor? Honest to God, I should not be getting launched in the air 90% of the time when I fire it at long range targets.  Also, i get maybe 1 out of 7 shots that actually make it OUT of the barrel, the rest of the time they ALWAYS detonate in the barrel, launching me anyways.  That shouldn't happen.

So just got my Ash prime out of the oven and noticed that there is no difference in Ash and Ash prime other than looks and i a dash polarity. was this intended. I mean except for Volt cause i don't have the prime yet. Every other prime frame seemed to have some sort of buff over its original counter part. Why not with Ash prime? or is it just me cause i build the Prime the same way i build the orig. So if anyone can tell me why we waited so long for the exact same stats Prime frame. I had at least hoped for a damage buff so the the useless clones could go bye bye. Or have it revert back to true damage. so that he actually killed when he drove his bone dagger threw their forehead instead of just love tapped him to have to have a clone go back and finish the job. What gives.

I'm doing the exact same damage and invis is still the same length everything At leas with my other primes It was a slight buff here or there but not noticing it with the Prime vs. Orig Ash.

And Please for the love of all that is holy by the time a frame makes it to prime don't you think that thier lore would be finished or at least established. Seriously.

At least Loki and Rhino got speed buffs, And Loki and Nova got a power buff on there energy lvls.  and as far as looks, sure miss the Lotus symbols down his arms when immortal skin is equipped.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Need a hot fix for this problem.

Whenever i do a mission whatever the game mode is, after the extraction at the end of the loading screen it shows that "ALL the progress within the mission have been lost / unsaved" and it is so frustrating to waste time on a mission and then lose everything from it especially if a good item has dropped from the mission.

Need a fix, please DE.

Hello. I have been playing warframe since founder times and it is my favorite game. I have more hours on warframe then any other game in my collection and have loved it so much, thought it was such a new idea to have a game that is evolving continuously that I began putting money into it when I could even though I don't have much money. That being said U17 has ruined this game for me. losing my Yoda style of melee combat because of the new slide jump which puts you into an animation that carries me further than I want was bad enough but to be fighting to use powers in the heat of combat because they made it so powers can't be used while running is cumbersome and game breaking to the point where i'm no longer able to play. U17 has me in tears because I've invested a lot of time effort and some money into something I love only for someone to handicap me to the point where it is frustrating and unplayable.

Edited by Galataya

Still cannot swap first two polarity slots after applying forma on my sentinel, being met with the following messages for each of the first two slots:

Exilus polarity cannot be swaped & Aura polarity cannot be swaped. A great annoyance indeed.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the synthesis target bugs

More often than not using a stasis trap means the target will disappear after the trap expires, and cannot be found again.

Also just now I had a synthesis target spawn INSIDE A WALL. Only 2 or the 4 points could be scanned and when I tried to use Vortex to pull it out it died.

PLEASE fix these

So many people with so many problems! They must be jealous of me, who experienced the patch bug free.

• Improved the triggers and pathing on shark attacks.

This still hasn't happened to me yet! I clearly need to spend more time underwater. I mean, shark week was like three weeks ago, they're doing a "shark week revisited" next week, and I just marathoned all the Sharknado movies. Sharks.

• Fixed Helios being able to scan Oddities.

Nooooo! Curse you all! You ruined everything forever!

Just kidding, this obviously needed to change.

But you did break my poor Helios' heart.

You monsters.

Hey Dev's, we got a few things happening right now for the next hotfix.

For the Kubrow's if it get's downed it's health will still show that it's full but the downed icon will show up only on the mini map. 

On the communications window under clans all the members who are online names will flicker then show everyone offline and no sessions available.

And for defense missions (this happened to me just an hour ago), if you complete a wave and most of the team choose to extract and one is undecided the mission will result in a failure to the one's that extracted and the other one that didn't choose will stay in the mission to continue it.

Fixed Clients experiencing a screen shake when a Host uses certain Parkour 2.0 mechanics.
Fixed the Eviscerator backpack floating in mid-air after death.
Fixed Invasion and Outbreak Defense Missions spawning extra friendly AI every wave.

I am experiencing the above bugs still.

Ohh and yes there are also some problems regarding the synthesis scanner. When you scan a mob it will just simply destroy your accuracy indicator, and I tried to scan the new underwater grineer mobs but I can't find them anywhere in the codex as scaned. Is that a bug or they weren't add yet in the codex?

Won't be surprised, yet extremely relieved if they tell us T3 Exterminate is bugged to give only Nyx systems and Sicarus barrels. Getting a bunch in a row is one thing... but thats all were getting is odd. 27 runs, and 16 Nyx systems, 11 sicarus barrels is not bad luck.