Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

I am having trouble while using Nyx's absorb; after casting it, I am unable to end it prematurely, forcing me to stay in the bubble untille all my mana has been eaten. Is this new, bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

---------------------------

After testing it for a while with my brothers, we found out that it is a problem only if you play with an Xbox One controller; after casting the cast button stops working.

This does not apply if you push the key however.

Can this be fixed?

Thank you.

Edited by Akromathia

All i know is it suck to have to wait around for rng to deem me privalidged enough to do the quest. and that the dna stabilizers weren't taken out of the game. yeah they last longer. Oh yippie. Yet still no explination for them in the first place. come on. and where's the Lore? we were promised.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

I really really wish it was still possible to do wall flinging by holding space bar before reaching a wall and releasing it immedietly... I agree that previously it was way too unbalanced but I dont want it gone completely, I am more than happy to settle for a toned down version of it but definetly want it back.

Hey

Thanks for fixes.

The buff on the Lex Prime is cool but couldn't you significantly reduce the reload time instead of buffing the critical chance value that is still NOT enough (35% or useless).

STILL NO FIX FOR:

SHOTGUN FALSE RELOADING SPEED (Before U17 the Strun Wraith was at 1.5 sec and the Boar Prime was at 2.3 sec). The patch note said that reload speed HAVE BEEN improved, but the values are the opposite of what you announced.

If you leave the shotgun's reload speeds like that THEN YOUR SHOTGUN OVERALL BUFF IS MEANINGLESS. A PURE WASTE.