Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the quick fix. In the next one could you take a look at fixing the issues that Limbo has with all of the cloth syandanas, please? I tried all of them on him and they went through his coattails. I ask only because it looks weird to have the coattails poking out of the syandanas. Thanks, and keep making the game awesome. 

BUG: I keep getting synthesis targets that simply disappear after the stasis trap shuts down and I have only scanned them 2 or 3 times. I understand that there are some who can teleport but these guys are marked on my map, then they AREN'T and I cannot find them again after they vanish. Please fix this, I have wasted tower keys and a lot of time hunting these things, not to mention stasis traps, and I have got nothing for them

when im not in walk or stationary my controller rb does not work for powers, when i changed the button config it made it less conformable but fixed this, DE can u update controller support?

Everything else worked flawlessly, thanks for u17

Edited by OnlyHalf

I've been playing the game for a while and one of the greatest updates. DE did to the game was the quest system. That being said. It chaps my azz, that they not only made the raids to where you can't do them because, players only want to do them with people that have already done them so no help for new players or those that don't have the oppertunity to do it when it first came out. The J3 golem that was promised as a quest is now going to me the next raid. so again that will exlude some of the newbies and peeps like my self. As well now they add a quest you can give up hope of ever doing because now you have RNG dictating who's worthy of doing it. Thanks DE. for limiting your players with even more RNG restricting content.

Missed U17 Change: Lex Prime Buff

Damage increased from 85 to 150

Status chance increased from 20% to 25%

Critical chance increased from 20% to 25%

Oh my goodness! Thank you for buffing my favorite secondary! Finally I can use it again. Snipelex is back bwahahahaha!!

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Still No Fix For:

1-  Joining mid submersible missions, can make you spaw without archwing inside archwing area:

2- No clipping archwing into non archwing area, allowing to use archwing anywhere in mission:

3- Being able to wield regular melee weapons with archwing, seems to be only aesthetic and happens at ramdom, i think its related to invisible toggle to weapons:

and

4- In archwing area in submersible missions an exit leading to outbond game area, out the game map, this happens very often:

5- Getting locked inside dead-end room with no hackable console, i've seen this very often but first time i get locked inside, when we get near a green (open) door it automaticaly locks. THIS IS NOT when grineer lock all door and we need to hack console to open.
In this case doors in this room Locked when i got near the smaller room with the lockers inside, also locking us within the room:

5.1- I found out that I just didnt know how to get out of that room ( derp *pokerface* ), Thanks to WOLFtv for telling me:

And last but not least (actualy the worse)

6- Extermine mission in submersible mission being impossible to complete, because it didnt spaw the last 3 enemies anywhere!

All these bugs happen in the same mission, we were forced to quit the mission because the last 3 enemies didnt spaw at all.

Edited by Hidrio

pls hot fix this issue..

sometimes it doesnt appear and sometimes it does when it does i lose all i played for..loot , mods , resources  xp , sysndicate points , credits are  not being saved after mission..

this been happening since U17(yesterday) then today i just recently run 4 round in Draco and it appeared again..

play for 20 - 30 minutes and not gaining anything..or is it just me having this issue..or is it my setting since i dont even touch my setting

CgQOarV.jpg

It is not a parkour anymore, it is lurking around with unlimited stamina and superpowers like from a superman or grasshoper... You dont need skill anymore to jump like a top players like Lunskee and Flaer Eyes... Just press the jump button and its doing all work for you ... It's really arcade.. I mean I think I'm gonna leave it if it's not gonna fix..... Very sad.. I love this game for 2 years or about it... But new changes just ruin the game...  And I'm not trolling it is a fact... I think player with high skill like streamers from Twitch gonna agree with me.....