Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Introduce A Vote To Kick System

Camberwell

please man, i find it very frustrating when you get some idiot who decides to use all the life support as soon as they spawn...

also 1 guy just hid up in the ceiling while 3 of us fought our hearts out in the gorgon wraith survive or die, in the end he made 1 kill, and still got a gorgon wraith for his trouble, GGRRRRR

and the same thing again in a void survival, a guy just goes and hides somewere, then at the end he gets the Prime part we worked so hard for.

sorry if this has been suggested before, but i would love to know how DE feels about a vote to kick system in game?, or some other way to make it fairer?

thanks for reading

Martin

I can understand your frustration, but adding a vote kick system. It will be use by idiots for fun/or used for trolling. Best thing I do when am doing an event, is to go with friends or clan mates.

Edited by Ibro156

Imagine how frustrated you'll be when you start getting kicked for no reason. Yes, there are utter twerps in the game, it's unavoidable, and those same twerps will quite happily abuse any kick system that's implemented.

I can understand your frustration, but adding a vote kick system. It will be use by idiots for fun/or trolling. Best thing I do when am doing an event, is to go with friends or clan mates.

This is the sad, unfortunate truth. It's probably possible to think up a system with minimized exploiting potential, but that takes a lot of work. Pretty much anything implemented would end up being used like this.

yeah but twerps are usualy 1 person, you dont usualy get 3 twerps and 1 person who wants to play properly

a vote to kick system would require 3 votes "yes" to actually get kicked, so i dont think that would be an issue really

Twerps have twerpy friends. 3 twerpy friends run an event together, last minute of the mission they kick you for the 'lolz'. 

Not fun.

Imagine how frustrated you'll be when you start getting kicked for no reason. Yes, there are utter twerps in the game, it's unavoidable, and those same twerps will quite happily abuse any kick system that's implemented.

Please stop this logic, PLEASE stop it.

I can EASILY ruin games for 3 strangers and they can't do a damn thing about it in the current system. There are PLENTY of games that use vote kick or even host kick that are not rampantly abused.

Seriously, it's ridiculously easy to grief this game yet somehow kicking would be worse?

This game desperately needs a kick system, and no matter how many times it's suggested it will never happen it seems.

I can actually just list off ways you can grief, and I can also name ways you can kick (yes you can kick right now, the only problem is it's hugely inconvenient) and I've yet to hear one legitimate argument against implementing a kick system other than the fear tactic of "But what if YOU get kicked!!!".

I don't want a kick system but a block system would be nice. I want the ablity to block a player to make sure I never end up in a game with them again if they are being lazy or trolling.

This exists, it's called ignore.

See a greyed out name? Leave the game.

Um, suck it up, as in there is no kick system and things stay the same?

Brb, griefing lobbies because they can't kick me.

Seriously this is what you're rewarding with this terrible, terrible logic. Next time you get a player leeching, purposefully with-holding objectives, killing other players via lasers/radiation you yourself asked for it.

How is only making 1 kill considered griefing?

The cons outweigh the pros for a kick system.

Where are the cons, where are the pros? NONE of you list your reasoning other than "But hypothetically people MIGHT do this thing!".

Other games have kick features, people do not just blatantly kick people any more often than they teamkill/grief in general.

STOP FEARMONGERING. 

I'm not sure this would be a good thing, I am mr19 and when I reply to sum1 looking for a specific frame like mesa and join as an excal their are times when the group is disbanded right after I join seemingly because I had the wrong frame upon joining ( i do sometimes see them in recruiting afterwards trying to get the same frame). And no they would not ask me to switch or give me the time to do so.

It might be my fault for not pm after they disband but i would rather not play with such hotheads or people who get frustrated so easily and making it easier, having the ability to kick would only make it worse IMO. But this is only one example among 1000s.

I'm not sure this would be a good thing, I am mr19 and when I reply to sum1 looking for a specific frame like mesa and join as an excal their are times when the group is disbanded right after I join seemingly because I had the wrong frame upon joining ( i do sometimes see them in recruiting afterwards trying to get the same frame). And no they would not ask me to switch or give me the time to do so.

It might be my fault for not pm after they disband but i would rather not play with such hotheads or people who get frustrated so easily and making it easier, having the ability to kick would only make it worse IMO. But this is only one example among 1000s.

But you just admitted they can already kick you by just disbanding the lobby.

How is implementing this feature any different from what's already happening?