The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Dream Of Having In Warframe ?!

abdo911

Stealth 2.0:

- Let there be less AI derping (15 enemies clumping to together in a large orgy as they get stuck on each other or spinning in circles).

- Mirage already proves they know how to code standing in light/shadows, standing in shadows should make it harder for AI to notice you.

- Make Stealth finishers faster and all around less horrible. Finally add finisher animations to MOAs and other such enemies lacking those things.

- Other QoL things for stealth.

since my last update, none of my wish list has been fulfilled. So here is a few more:.

My dream list for every game I play:

1. More female gamers than males

2. Less *@##$y whiny rude and downright inconsiderate gamers

3. Less server issues/nerfs (I hate nerfs to death). You can always buff everything else like the enemy or test before release. 

4. A better tutorial and

5. Daily plat login rewards

Since my last update, not a damn thing has changed. So here is a few more things to add to my wishlist so DE can maybe implement at least one of it:

6. Less kids or at least more matured people in the forums, recruitment and trade chats

7. More skilled players in pub games 

• 3 weeks later...

I dream of more camera/screen space options. The FOV slider is a very good part of this and absolutely good as it is, but that is part of the story. Most importantly I want options to change camera distance, because currently some Warframes obscure what is in the crosshair at times and Syandanas have made this problem all the more apparent. This should be an on-the-fly button like how you are currently able to change the viewpoint of Warframe from left to right shoulder.

Second dream is a dramatic change to Host Migration, I want sessions to be hosted on the Warframe server so that games don't get lost in the oblivion that is lag and wooden PC's.

Third dream is a change to matchmaking, allowing to pick preferences that are not just ping based but also region based and language based, because I cringe everytime I see Russian in chat.

Dream on, I'd say :)

Edited by V4YR4

Open world ;) Also more improves to archwing. And for god sake, if not open world atleast make some instances, quest based with quite the big map, where you can fight lots of monsters there, kind of like an invasion, where enemies keep coming and coming from ships.

My idea is:

You show up in a field, than it shows a cinematic of you and your team (most likely 8-players or 10-players) going to the sky and starting flying with the archwing.

You'll try to fight off the enemies while they are still in the ships, if any of them arrives the ground, you got the choice of going to the ground beat them or stay flying beating up the others.

Whenver you want, just fly downwards to get to the floor and abandon archwing, and whenever you want, press and hold jump to summon your archwing and fight on the skys.

It ends up being a huge battle with lots of enemies, bosses, and with the objective of protecting the Teeno City!

Which should be a new relay where it has lots of stores, a beach, sun, lots of moons on the night, weather, day and night time!

Aww... but it's dreaming WAYYYY too much, now isn't it? :c

Edited by devildevil21

lots of great wishes hope some get true most i would really like

in addition, for me it would be (if it has not been mentioned):

- a warframe version of UT's shock rifle for both pve and pvp

- an in game auction house or market place to put your stuff up for sale without you bein there

- an option to keep the chat window active while playing so it doesn't fade away completely

• 5 weeks later...

I want a heavy Vulcan that just spits bullets out. I'm talking 20 rounds a second base with high crit chance but reduces your movement by 50% while firing and has a very large spoolup time with a massive clip. Damnit I want a non archwing version of the grattler.

Edited by Evangel