Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Health/shield Inconsistencies

Oishii

Got a similar problem. My lvl 13 Archwing is randomly switching between lvl 13, 15 and 18 in the mission and the final result screen. Even my stats change, sometimes ive got 1k shield, then ive got 500 Shield. WTF is going on?

Also im getting oneshot randomly from enemies ive never had problems before. Makes the overall bad experience ive had with Archwings even worse...

Edited by Suppenterrine

So ever since the last hotfix I've been noticing some oddities with health and shield totals. Possibly energy totals, too, but I wasn't paying attention to what my max energy looked like.

-

First of all, yesterday I was running an Archwing Intercept on Caelus with randoms. I entered and noticed that from unmodified base (bugged pre-patch), I now had about 1.5k health and a bit less shield on my ranked, potatoed, and fully modded Itzal - which would make sense if health and shield mods were calculated based on base stats AFTER ranking, but I know mod bonuses are applied to the original base.

Now, at wave three the randoms bailed and I stayed, so the host migrated to me. Immediately, I noticed my totals were down to 900/840, which would be expected of bonuses applied to unmodified base. What I don't get is why my stats changed at all.

-

Second, I just got out of an ODD with Ember Prime, running alongside a Nekros, Hydroid, and Vauban. I was carting around an augmented Supra but there were no other odd proc effects going on. What happened here was that I died repeatedly and was revived - Ember is squishy - and the others had a few deaths as well. But when we came back, we noticed that our health totals were actually higher near the end of the mission - 200 points higher. It's a welcome thing to have, but it's also an extremely weird one, because I can't think of what could possibly slap exactly 200 health extra on at random. I wasn't paying enough attention to shield, but I know I definitely had 860 health at the end, and after checking in the Arsenal, my modded total should be 660.

-

What is going on with stats right now? Someone else in a thread about the archwing stat bug mentioned stats randomly switching every so often, and I have no idea what's happening.

I remember seeing DERebecca posting about a bug in Archwing that messed up shields and health (cut them in half, I think) trying to find the topic to link it.

was fixed - but he's talking about higher than statistical maximum, not less.

I remember seeing DERebecca posting about a bug in Archwing that messed up shields and health (cut them in half, I think) trying to find the topic to link it.

Yes, and that was supposed to have been fixed, but the fix is randomly messing with health and shield totals in and out of AW.

oi you.. yes you... sushhhhhh

Pfft, it's not as if 200 more health is going to last more than a second on anyone not named Valkyr or Chroma anyway. And with Hellion Dargyns being what they are, 1500 might as well just straight up be 800 half the time. I just want my stat total to stop spazzing constantly, it's confusing as all hell.