Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will The Brawler Frame Actually Do?

weak_man_small_hands

So our new frame, which we could possibly see in 17.5, has a notorious bacon skirt, lack of a head, and forearms that look like they belong on a locust.

Aside from the appearance (which to be honest I actually really like, so dont flame on me) we really know very little about him apart from the fact that he's a 'Brawler' frame.

Statwise, I'm thinking he's gonna have an average 150 energy, because he probably wont be a caster, and I'm guessing more health than shields.

Abilities however, is the true reason of this thread. What skills do you think/want this brawler to have? Personally I'd love an ability where you can pick up an enemy and throw it at others. Something I wouldn't like however is another Excalibur/Valkyr style melee ultimate.

Discuss!

I want one of his abilities to be a ground slam attack that creates an expanding circle that damages and knocks down any enemy touched by it. Preferably his 1 or 2 ability.

No this has nothing to do with Grineer heavy units, why do you ask? sweet sweet revenge

He will brawl, clearly.

If I recall, someone also mentioned he will be a rock frame as well? If so, I'm hoping for a marriage of fighting and rock stuff, like an Earthbender. I wanna see stomping on the ground to elevate a boulder which he then punches at enemies. I wanna see punching the ground to make stone pillars appear. I wanna see raising his arms up and rock walls appearing, then clapping to slam them together.

ack of a head,

I think that lack of head is because they are still designing his helmets or something

I want one of his abilities to be a ground slam attack that creates an expanding circle that damages and knocks down any enemy touched by it. Preferably his 1 or 2 ability.

That ability is called Radial Blast and it used to be Rhino's #3

Seeing how alike he is to this:

61r8PmfO1AL._SL1200_.jpg

I would think he will do most of the stuff it does :P

That aside, if anyone played Chaos Legion before, I think the Brawler might do the things that the "Hatred Legion" does lol charge, punch, stomp on fallen enemies. Maybe for his ult, spin around and send enemies flying into the wall.

Hatred_Power_Legion.jpg

Wouldn't the Brawler be doing similar things as Rhino?

Edited by ecwp1981

I he does melee, I bet it's a tanker frame. 

HIS NAME SHOULD BE LEROY.

Passive: 

Transition to Melee quick attacks and back to primary faster

Fist, Sparring & Claws faster attack rate

As concerns to powers: 

1-inch punch

Bypasses shields, deals lots of impact damage. If pointing down, knocks down enemy on ground causing a blast in the vicinity knocking enemies down. If pointing forward, ragdolls enemy propelling it forward, dealing impact damage with stagger on enemies on path, and more impact damage on target on additional impacts. Can do a short-range dash to reach enemy (3/4/5/6 meters)

Savage Rip

Tears apart an enemy, terrifying enemies in the vicinity if enemy is killed. Deals 200/300/400/500% weapon damage with double crit and status chance. Can do a short-range dash to reach enemy (3/4/5/6 meters)

Bullet Trick

Toggle power. Works like a bullet attractor,capturing nearby bullets inside a Chi Aura. Releasing it deals a blast explosion around the Brawler. 

The Glow

Sustained Power, Sparring Stance. Uses the equipped melee weapon's mods. All punches do high impact damage and their force deals impact in an area, with  a chance to stagger. Kills deal a blast in an area and rips bodies apart. 

Frame becomes immune to procs and gets +150/300/450/600 armor if it's a high armor frame; or +100/20/300/400 health if it's a low armor one. 

All attacks work as channeled but do not consume extra energy from channeling. Channeling efficiency penalties do not apply to energy efficiency.

The chanelling button serves instead to teleport the frame towards the position/enemy in the reticule.