Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Forum Is Broken In Several Ways

Mastikator2

I've noticed recently with the chrome browser, I havent been able to post replies to forums or even create a new one because it is missing. the only way I can seem to do that is by inspecting the element of where I want to type and set it to visible, But that can be quite tedious having to do it over and over.

It's not just a problem with Chrome.

I've noticed recently with the chrome browser, I havent been able to post replies to forums or even create a new one because it is missing. the only way I can seem to do that is by inspecting the element of where I want to type and set it to visible, But that can be quite tedious having to do it over and over.

Reply window isnt showing without blocking scripts, cant quote, avatars arent loading, some posts are being posted over and over again, cant edit, text format will break everytime and delete paragraphs and the forum is taking AGES to load.

What is happening, did someone forgot a twix bar inside the server like Valve did?

I am able to post and quote now.

Well... I'm able to make posts again.

Seems to have fixed text field being blocked out now for me.  it works for me now both on chrome and Firefox unlike before.

Egads, it works!

Whatever you did restored the reply box for me. I have been browsing for a while today and didn't even have to refresh/clear my cache.

successkid_thumb.jpg

I haven't been able to reproduce this on our end, unfortunately, but I did update some JS settings, so please let me know if you see any changes after this. 

Woah. It works now! Thanks so much!

Edited by AntoineFlemming