Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing Primed Point Blank?

DarkOvion

Specifically, if they remove damage mods, including Primed Point Blank, that was a fairly recent item that lots of people got, being replaced with a Legendary Fusion Cores is all well and good, but will we get a refund of our 300 Ducats?

It seems a (further) kick in the teeth to lose the multiple hours of grind time on THAT, on top of all the credits sunk into raising it to a decent rank, etc.

They're removing it?

Just asking ._.

More or less, this last devstream said that they are investigating it, so this should be equal to more build diversity. You can check all of the topics on this with a quick search.

And yes, we will be compensated, but i dont think with legendary cores and ducats, just come to mind that other people buy it with pla instead of ducats: they have the rights to ask for a platinun refound?. For now i can only say "wait and we will see"  Lets hope it fix all of the topics that it touches like enemy scaling and armor scaling.

To be fair, what do they plan to do with the event mod sets? Iv got 2 slash mods and the impact mod set. There are too many damage mods and far to valuable just to get rid of em. I think they'll do something different rather than remove them. Maybe like dedicated slots for those mods.

To be fair, what do they plan to do with the event mod sets? Iv got 2 slash mods and the impact mod set. There are too many damage mods and far to valuable just to get rid of em. I think they'll do something different rather than remove them. Maybe like dedicated slots for those mods.

I don't think they are planning on doing anything to the event mod sets. we are just talking about the base damage mods

Ay, but it's just compensating people for the core itself, rather than the intial cost.

I'm not even that bothered about possibly losing flat damage mods, I'm sure the new system will do something, and we'll adapt.

If it had been longer, I probably wouldn't care, but if it's reasonably close it sort of invalidates the effort.

Edited by DarkOvion