Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Give Everyone Snipetron?

noveltyhero

Why give everyone snipetron? I don't use it but why give it to everyone again?

Even if I don't use it and is my least favorable sniper rifle, why bring it back and give it to everyone?

omg, I don't use it.

So apparently there is not a high enough concentration of salt here to show strongly that I am not serious. Off-topic should've also been a hint.

Any way, I support past weapons being released at all times...

Edited by noveltyhero

^ this ^

I want it, when, how, where?

Don't care why..

I love anything that gets people B*tthurt about exclusives

Em, what did I miss again?

Where is that info about snipetron coming from anyway?

It will come either tomorrow or "21st october" (screenshot) as a tactical alert.

As for exclusives, yeah I share the same feeling. I mean, I don't use the snipetron and even if I did, wouldn't stop using it cause it was given again to people. Just had to sprinkle some salt for my own entertainment ^^

My post did not make sense to me writing it, I don't know if it made sense to anybdoy...

Console build 17.4.1 uncover tactical alert "Project Undermine" with Orokin Catalyst bp, Snipetron bp and Stratos emblem as rewards. Start 10/02/2015 01:00 PM. So maybe we get this on PC too...

Edited by Myscho

You maybe didn't like it, but it's no guarantee that no one else will. And well also for someone like me the mastery rank experience would be nice to get. Bringing it back could also mean it gets a buff/change as more players leave their thoughts on it compared to todays meta and lvl of weapons.

I doubt it.

Sniptron was removed for a good reason after all.

I have a feeling it wont becoming back, unless its reworked to not be lore breaking and derpy.

I don't have it and I don't really care if it does come back.

Its just mastery after all.

Edited by StinkyPygmy